Chapter 7-Adults have toys too

Eden woke up moaning from a dream. Grant was smiling at here as she knew what her dream was about. "Care to share princess?" Grant said to her smiling.

 "umm I cant even Sam, wait is that OK? I like that name for you. My own name for you." Eden blushed. Grant nodded. "Sam can I kiss you good morning? I don't know what is OK or what is not OK. I know we talked last night but I'm not good with this stuff. Chris was my first and only and I have never been with a woman but your not a woman to me. Your Grant, your Sam. Your I don't know how to explain it. don't take it wrong please. I know you're a woman. Your top sorts give it away but your not just a woman. Its like yeah I have never been with a woman but more important I have never been with Sam. Does that sound right?" Eden stammered on.

Grant just kissed her silent, when she was done she grabbed her tush and pulled her top of her so Eden was straddling her. Her long hair creating a curtain of sorts. She placed her hands in hers. "Princess, Sam is a lovely name for you to call me. As for never being with a woman well that's OK. I have never been with you. When and if you are ready we will explore it further. I know I can make you hot. That's obvious. As for you kissing me or what ever you want to do. Do it. Don't ask, feel free to touch me. I don't mean that in a sexual way. That too but if you want to hug me or kiss me or what ever just do it. I will let you know the same way you have triggers I do to. From the shit I have seen. Don't pop balloons with out letting me know or fireworks. If I'm not expecting it I may think its gun. Other then that babe my body is yours and yes I do have boobs. There OK. The way I dress it can be hard to tell at times that I'm female but I do that on purpose. No I don't want to be a boy. I am just used to blending in. Being one of the guys. I'm out now so who knows. No way in hell am I wearing a dress or skirt, no makeup either." Grant told her pulling her in for a kiss. 

Eden hands ending up on her breasts. Bull came in to the room and coughed. Grant moaned. "Dude if I had a cock it would be a full mast right now, but I don't thank god but I'm telling you." She laughed as she said it. Eden blushing bright red. She climbed off Grant and stood up adjusting her clothes that were all over. Grant did the same but did not blush. She had no shame. "I would say breakfast but it looks like you were each having some. Real food. Sandwiches then lets go. What are we doing today Grant?" he asked his buddy.

 She shrugged her shoulders. "lets just go for ride? We can go from there. I need sunscreen. I want to do some shopping here. Get a new swim suit. We also need food and I want to go swimming. Get some sun. Does that work? Sam can drive us. Show us the island. Stop where we want." Eden told them. They agreed and spent the day wandering around. Eating lunch from a food truck. Swimming and exploring. Shopping and what not. Just taking what ever road they wanted. Finding some amazing places.

It was a long day. The three of them ended up in Grants room helping her pack what she was taking. Eden went to open a wooden chest that was sitting against the well but Grant had to stop her. Eden looked at her like she had done something wrong. 

"Babe you can look but beware its pandoras box. Its where I keep my bedroom stuff." Grant told her. "ohh so your sleep stuff" Eden asked her. Grant started to cough. "not even close. Umm how do I put this. Its my toy chest. You know adult toys."

 "ohhh yeah I get it. Have never used them but I have an idea what your talking about, are you taking it?" Eden asked her. Bull had stayed silent threw this conversation. He was saying nothing. He had never used things like that but it could be due to him having his own tool.

 "I am thinking about it. I like the chest. Its custom made on the inside. I also have my jewelry in it. So I think is coming with us. I am going to leave some clothes here but am taking the majority of my stuff. Such as my flags and what not. That one was flown over Kandahar when I was there. The other was from my grandfather. It was on his base when he served about fifty years ago. I am also bringing my pride flag. Its part of me. Its from my first ever pride festival I went to. I came out to my mom that day. She bought it for me. I need to pack my pictures too." Grant told them as she started packing stuff from her closet. By the time ten hit Grants room was packed other then the chest and her flags. She decided to leave a bunch of her summer stuff.

"So guys how would you sleep if you were alone or with a lover?" Eden asked. She has been wondering things about them. Wondering about there everyday stuff. Knowing she was not going to get a chance to find out unless she asked.

"its tricky for me. I sleep naked most the time but when my boobs are tender I sleep in my sports bra." Grant answered her honestly. Not wanting to get into period talk.

"I sleep naked too. Its my thing but I don't mind sleeping in my shorts or what ever makes you comfortable. Eden. I don't want to make you feel odd" Bull told her. He would go to the ends of the earth to make her happy and content.

"So then lets sleep the way we would if we were you know. Lovers or what ever. I'm not ready for it all but how am I supposed to get used to things if were hiding who and what we are. So I am sleeping in what I normally do when I'm home." Eden told them with a smile as she took off her shirt and bra letting them drop to the floor adding her panties to the top of it. She slid under the covers and got on her phone sending Dev a shot of the fire burning with there drinks in the forefront with the hashtags #UsThree #Fire&Drinks #Calm.

Grant looked at Bull and shrugged. He did the same back and they took off there clothes and climbed into there spots. Eden put down her phone and laid on her belly. Her head on her arms. Trying to get comfortable. She had gotten just a bit too much sun. She felt Sam get up then come back and put something cold on her shoulders. Then hands all over her back.it made her sleepy and she gave in.