Chapter 30-Memories and Madness

Explaining it all to Eden was hard for Grant. She hated telling her that she could not sleep with her because she was afraid she would hurt her. Eden took it well. Just hugged her and told her it would be OK. Fabio agreed to take the upstairs room with her and told her he would stay as long as he was needed. His man could wait.

Grant went to make up the bed in the spare room and Bull fallowed her. He stopped her and carried her up the stairs. Sat her on her feet at the bottom of the bed and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around his middle and started crying. He let her. He knew she felt guilty and it was going to bother her too to be away from them.

"I'm so sorry babe. I am. You know how much I want to be with you and Eden. Its killing me but If I hit her I could hurt her bad. Its bad enough Fabio has a black eye. I bet he is going to wear a cup to bed tonight."

"Maybe but its OK. Does he seem mad? No. Why? Because he loves you Sam. Your his friend. He would do anything to not see you like that. I'm not going to sugar coat things it was bad. It was like you had a demon in you. I understand why your making the decision to do what your doing but know that this is temporary. If it was any other man I would be putting up a fight but its Fabio and I trust him and you. He is a good friend. So let me make the bed for you. Your not moving your stuff in here. Your room is our room. Your just sleeping in here. Everything else is the same. Cuddling in bed before sleep, showering, breakfast, sex. All in our room got it?"

"Yes Will. Sex sounds good. If only I could"

"love we still can. You cant have intercourse but Eden and I can still make you orgasm. Same as you helping us. We can do stuff just not everything yet. I bet Eden would love to feel the connection. Were going to have to make sure we don't loose that. I have missed us in that way love. I missed the touches. So what do you think?"

"I think I need figure out logistics to make my woman and man scream my name. That's what I think. Also about the meds. I'm not going to use them right away. I want to try a bath before bed. Lavender oil warmer. I think looking into a weighted blanket too. Its on the things to try. I think getting things back to normal. Not changing things unless we have to is another big one. Finding our routine. I know tomorrow is doctors for both of us then Eden had rehab on her knee. Maybe we can do dinner out. Fabio too. He is part of us for that stuff as long as I need him here. I wont let him be alone."

"I agree. He can be part of everything but the baths but knowing Fabio he would take one with you and honestly I would not blink an eye. Hell I trust all my partners. None of them would touch you or Eden in a way that was anything other then sisterly. So after dinner we tell him were bonding and we see what we can do to relax."

Grant nodded and kissed him brushing her fingers over the front of his pants. He pushed his hard on into her hand rubbing himself against her. She winked at him and sat down in the rocker. He made the bed for her adding an extra blanket knowing she was always cold. He was glad the bed was pushed against the wall. It would stop her from falling off of it.

Eden yelled for them to come down for dinner and they went. Both starving. Grant caught Eden at the sink and turned her around and kissed her. Whispering in her ear that later she was going to make her feel good. Very good. Eden made her promise. Grant did. After a dinner of stuffed shells and garlic bread the trio made there way up stairs. Grant being able to climb the whole flight. She was out of breath and had to sit down but she still did it.

Once in there bedroom they took there time taking each others clothes off. Kissing skin as it was revealed. Biting gently, licking new places, changing the speed of what they were doing. By the time they were done each of them were sated and tired. Relaxed and calm.

Bull helped Grant get dressed in one of his shirts and a pair of the panties he bought her. She kissed Eden goodnight then walked with her to the bedroom across the hall. When they walked in Fabio got up off the bed and folded back the covers. Grant kissed Bull and held him for a few moments. She turned around and got into the bed. Feeling like a child banished from there parents room for the first time but this was self banishment. Bull talked to Fabio for a minute or two then left and came back with a smile of his face. He handed her the bear he bought her in the hospital. Her and Eden both kept them on there night stands. She kissed him one last time then rolled over not wanting to see him leave to go back to there bed with there woman. Fabio climbed in and snuggled up next to her. Yes it was another man but to her it was her best friend so it was not odd. He flicked the TV on and went to sleep.