Chapter 32-Three sides of Bull

The next morning Will's phone rings. Its Danny getting back to him. He walks into his office and closes the door. He explains to Danny what had taken place and what was going on with Sam's nighttime issues. The man goes silent for a few taking time to contemplate what to tell the man that loves his daughter. Its apparent to him that he loves her beyond if he is admitting his mistake and asking for help on how to fix it. Danny decides to channel his brother.

 Koa always knew what to do when things were not right with Sally. So he told him to make love not war. To take a night away with just him and Sam and be. Eden got him every night. That Sam having one night every few days away of just them two was something she needed to keep things on an even keel. It was not any of there faults. Will thought for a few moments then agreed. He knew just the place to take her and knew the Eden would agree with his plan. He thanked him and hung up. Then started making plans.

He found Eden alone on the couch so he took the time to talk to her about his idea. She agreed wholeheartedly. Sam needed this. She even packed Sam's overnight bag. Making sure she added a few things from the chest as a surprise. Then added some things for Will on top. She was excited for them.
She was going to miss Will in bed but knew it was the right thing for them. After she was done she called for Sam and when she came up the stairs she took a bath with her. Helping her shave her legs, not because she could do it on her own but what are friends for after all. Sam laughed when she offered to shave her "Kitty" as Eden put it.
Sam declined. Told her next time. After there bath Eden handed Sam clothes and told her to get her sexy ass dressed, then slapped her cheeks hard. Leaving a hand print. Sam asked her if that's what she wanted some rough play cause she would get it. Eden told her another time. After she was dressed Eden came in and did her hair and makeup. She put of a fight but Eden won by promising her something special the next time they were together.

At noon Will called for them. He had gone out for an hour. Eden walked down the stairs first. Sitting on her tush half way down to navigate them. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her then handed her a bag and a dozen roses.

Sam came down the stairs a few minutes later due to the fact she could not find her ballet flats. She found them hidden in Edens bag. That minx tried to get her to wear heals. She was either nuts or wanted Sam dead.

At the base of the stairs Will was waiting dressed in dress pants and a white dress shirt with the top few buttons undone, his hair down and flowing almost to his tush, black dress shoes on. He waited till she got to the bottom step then kissed her. Loving the outfit Eden had picked out.
Sam was wearing black dress pants that were fitted a bit showing off her amazing ass. Eden had paired it with a darker blue three quarter length sleeve dress shirt, un tucked in white with a gray vest and a bow tie that had a black background but when the light caught it a swirled design was revealed. It matched her shoes and her belt. Will was in love with it. He could see her walking down the isle to him in something similar. Some day.

Eden handed Will a bag. He kissed her and told her he would see her tomorrow. Sam was confused by it all. Not sure what to think. Fabio gave her a hug and they climbed into his truck. He handed her a envelope that he pulled out from the glove box and asked her to read it.

Sam,

I know last night I messed up. I let my fear of loosing you dictate how I reacted to the most wonderful thing a woman can offer to do. Be a stay at home mom. I'm truly sorry for that. I want you to know that I love you. Now and forever. Your my lover, my friend, my brother, but most important my future wife and mother of my children.

So today I'm going to show you some parts of me that you have not seen. I'm going to show you my inner child, my inner warrior, my inner lover (well that you may have seen). I want you to see the man I am when I'm not working and being who everyone thinks I should be. I guess we have that in common. We both don't show the world who we are all the time. Who knew.