Chapter 17- Beach Babes

Grant spent the next three hours fishing with her uncle and who ever else decided to join them. She caught a few fish but threw them back just as her uncle said she would. After a few pictures for the guys.

When she got back she was greeted by the smell of food. Her belly rumbling. Bull pointed to a place at the kitchen table and told her to sit. She did. Eden brought her over milk and Bull brought her a burger with onion rings on it and bbq sauce. Her favorite. He came back with plates for himself and Eden next.

"So my mom is getting married to my uncle Danny. Who I asked if I could call dad. He had been there sense I was born. He deserves the title." Grant told them.

"I'm happy for you Sam." Eden told her smiling.

"Nice so a return trip?. Cant wait. I love this place" Bull admitted. He had fallen for it all. The people, the food, the places, the ocean. The whole vibe of being chill.

" So whats the plan? I'm down for anything you all want" Grant told them. Wiping her mouth.

"We thought that we would spend today just us. Relaxing. Order in for dinner. Finish packing" Eden told her covering her hand. Her and Bull thought it would be nice for the three of them to netflix and chill.

" A chance to get you in a swim suit. I'm down Love" Grant said to Eden kissing her hand.

"As long as you get into one too" Eden said with a smile. She wondered if Grant knew how sexy her body was. She made a mental note to snap some pictures and to worship it later. If a man can have a spank bank then she could have a Vag vault.

The trio cleaned up from lunch and then got ready for some time on the beach. Making sure to rub sunscreen into each other. Grant was able to find her one and only swim suit. Thank god it still fit. She knew she was going to go for a run on the beach later. Needed the release of it.

By the time they made it to the beach it was empty and the sun was brutal so they set themselves in shade of a few treas. Once the blanket was down Eden was eager to get see Grant in her suite.

"Lets do top for top Sam. I want to see this. Your sexy as fuck" Eden told her girlfriend as she took off her own top. Grant smiled shyly and removed her own shirt to reveal a dark blue top that was a cross between a halter and tankini. It had little fish one it. Eden had on a one piece that had the sides cut out in a light pink with darker flowers. Eden motioned for Grant to show the bottoms. Grant gave her the finger but did it.

"wow. I love the bottoms. They look good. You have some style underneath all those man clothes Sam. There cute. Your ass looks great. I'm jelly" Eden admitted.

"Love neither of you have anything to worry about. Your both stunning and I'm lucky to call you mine. Now lets enjoy the sun. I packed us snacks and water and juices. Were going to need to stay hydrated" he told his two ladies. God it felt good to say that.

"So how are we going to deal with things when we get back?" Eden asked.

" The same way we are here I hope. The three of us just figure it out. I'm not leaving you alone Eden. I'm not. So are we going to be at your place or ours. Either way its going to us three" Grant told her. Sitting up on one elbow to look into her eyes.

"OK. I don't care. I have to work so. He will come no matter what but if it makes you feel better to try then feel free to do it." Eden told them being honest with them.

"He may come but my gun says he will die. I have seen your place Doll. Your bed is tiny. How about ours. Unless you want a new bed. In that case I'm fine with buying it for you." Bull told her. Looking at her. There was no way that man was ever going hurt her. He is going to die if he tried. When they got back her new jewelry should be there. It would keep her safe.

"I'm OK with your place. I like the living room. The couch is comfy." Eden told them. Wanting to change the subject.

"Dev can have my room if he wants. That way he is close to you Eden. I know how much time you spend together and how much he feels he has to protect you. It would solve a lot of problems. I'm not leaving you Doll." Bull told her as he slipped his hand under the middle of her swim suit. He loved his hand being there. He wanted to lick chocolate off it.

"We can talk to him when we get back. Now lets chill" Eden told him as she picked up her kindle and started reading. She had a book loaded on adding ashes to tattoo ink. She was thinking she wanted to see if it was something Dev could do for her to have her angel with her no matter where she went. Her Gabriel would never leave her body that way.

"I am going to go for a run if two don't mind. I need to. My mine just wont go quiet. I think a good ten miles should do it. I'll be back in a hour and a half. I have my phone. To message me. Do you mind? I know I left you earlier but I gotta. Its my out" Grant offered them.

"Go I tattoo when I'm having a moment. Even if its just on a banana. It helps me figure it all out." Eden admitted to her understanding.

"i'm fine as long as you give me a kiss and good one. I mean I will miss you" Bull told her standing up and getting in front of her.

"That's a hard one but I think I can do it. As long as later you get in the hot tub later. Naked" Grant told the man. He wanted to get close to her well she wanted to get close to him too.

"Admit it you just want me naked." He teased

"No I want you both naked" Grant told him looking at Eden who had her ear buds in. Not paying any attention to what was going on. She stepped into Bull and brought his hand up to just under her breast. Giving him permission to touch her. He got the hint and pulled her closer his thumb finding her nipple ring and rubbing it. "Really" she said in a lust filled voice. "Really" He returned. She stood on tippy toes and kissed him. Rubbing herself on him.

 "Samantha. My love you torment me" He told her and she laughed and stepped back. She leaned down to kiss Eden who just smiled and pulled her on top of her setting her kindle aside. " A kiss. I gotta run before it gets too hot" Grant told her as she used her arms to hold her off her tiny woman. " ohh I know but I want to give you a reason to run faster to get back to me" Eden told her while she rubbed her pussy against her lovers leg.

 " Honey I do. Now I'm going to go. Be back soon. Give me one more kiss" Eden did. Just before she took off she felt a slap on her ass and turned to see Bull laughing. She gave him the finger and he mouthed later to her. Yeah she was not ready for the D yet she thought to herself but the day was young and she had lots of energy.