Chapter 31-Doubts and dog house

"OK. I can try. Fabio is my bear at the moment" sam said laughing.

"bear" Melody asked.

"yeah Will got me a stuffed bear. I sleep with it. I want to take it every place I go but don't want to look like an idiot." sam said. A grown ass woman with a fuggen bear?

"Don't and if you want to bring it with you. This is about you feeling comfortable and safe."

"OK thanks Melody. See you in a few days"

Grant left her office feeling lighter then she did when she went in. Her and Fabio decided that tonight was a pizza and wings kind of night. So they picked up dinner and made there way back to the house. Bull was waiting for her and noticed her eyes were shining and she looked better then when she left. A great sign. She filled them in on the plan to take the medications short term and to work on finding what made her feel safe and comfortable. That night it was laying in bed. The four of them snuggled all comfy. Eden and Grant in the middle. Bull behind Eden. Fabio behind Grant. They watched a documentary of tribes of the amazon till midnight then brushed there teeth and went there separate ways. Grant took her medication and laid in bed. Hoping that for tonight she would rest easy. Her prayers were answered. She woke up feeling better then she had in a long time even if she did have a issue last night. She felt like she was on the mend and the day was looking amazing.

She quietly make her way into her room and slid in bed next to Eden. Kissing her neck. Her hand gliding down her body. Pinching her nipples, licking her neck, her finger stopped when she reached her pussy. She rubbed in circles then slipped one of her fingers between her lips searching for her clit. When she found it she started to flick it back and fourth. Edens moans were getting louder and louder. Bulls hand came up to help pulling her good leg over top of his to give her access to her sweet spot. Edens arm came around her and pulled her in for a kiss. Grant obliged her. Bull's fingers were now inside Eden. Stretching her. They could not have sex yet due to her belly but he could finger her as much as he wanted.
Anal was an option too. He gathered some moisture from her slit and used it to lube her ass. He pushed a finger in and started to move it. She pushed against him demanding more from them both. Grant upped the speed on her clit as Bull started using two fingers. Between the two of them they had her calling there names twice in ten minutes. She was that responsive to them.

Bull and Grant went into the bathroom to wash there hands and brush there teeth. She was done before him so she leaned against the sink and just watched him. He was shaving. It was fascinating to her. She had seen many men shave but never her man shave. It was almost erotic. She wanted to show him how being around him made her feel so she stood behind him and wrapped her arms around him. She just let her hand play with the little bit of hair on the lower belly. She knew it led all the way down. She rested her head and chest against his back feeling his muscles move as he continued with the razor. When he was done she let go and went to to back to there bedroom. He reached for her hand and pulled her against his him gently. He leaned against the sink wrapped his arms around her. He breathed deep and rested his head on the top of her's.

"How are you love?" Bull asked quietly. This was them. Just them. No one to bull shit.

"I'm feeling like a million dollars. Content. I have not felt this way sense I was 18 honestly. Sense before the Corp. Like I can breath. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah it does Sam. I felt the cant breath thing too after getting out. I also felt scared not knowing what the hell I was going to do after the Corp. Being a trained soldier is not really in demand in the civilian world. At least not much" Bull admitted.

"Yeah don't I know."Sam said smartly. Not exactly sure what her future was.

"if you could do anything in the world what would you do?" Bull asked?