Chapter 15-Excuse me people

When they got home, they got the meatballs in the oven and themselves changed into attire meant for a beach fire, they all sat on the couch and checked emails and messages. Agreeing that unless it was Dev they would ignore them. Grant took the time to send Harmony some of the pictures. Smiling at the one of her and Eden. Eden was in her arms and she was kissing her neck as Grant looked down at her. She also sent the one of her and Bull toe to toe. Eden had sent it to her. Harmony sending back #ThrouplesRock and #HotAsFuck

At a quarter to eight they left the house and made there way down to the beach and began walking. The fire could be seen from a bit away. When they arrived and there stuff was placed where it belonged Grant ran over to tall man and threw herself at him. Wrapping her hands around hi neck. He picked her up and twirled her around in circles and Grant squealed. When he sat her down she motioned them over.

"Uncle Danny this is my Girlfriend Eden and her Boyfriend William Zunta. We call him Bull as everyone else does. Eden, Bull this is my Uncle Danny." Grant said grinning as she put her arm around Eden.

" Nice to meet you Sir. Its nice to meet Grants Family" Bull said to the older man putting his hand out to shake. The man took it and shook his hand strongly.

"I'm the girlfriend. Nice to meet you Sir. Grant is an amazing woman. Glad I get to call her mine" Eden told the man hoping he knew that they were not just friends but Grant was hers. The smiled and nodded. Eden knew he got it. She was not afraid to admit how things were.

"Its nice to finally meet Sammy's friends. She does not come back often being as she is in the Corp and all" The man told Bull as he looked down at Grant. Love showing in his eyes.

"I'm not in anymore Uncle , I finished up my last tour two weeks ago. I'm going to be living in Montana with Eden and Bull. I have a job lined up to teach self defense and body guard as needed for Bull's company. So I'm done but not home. I will promise to come back for a few weeks in June if I can and you can always come visit. Eden here is a tattoo artist. She has done work on me" Grant told the man pride shining in her eyes.

" I may just have too. So how long you going to be here? I was hoping long enough to enjoy some fishing. From shore of course. Remember the first turtle you ever seen? You were a few steps ahead of me and you came back all happy that you had found yourself a friend. You cried when I told you that you had to let it go but that did not last long when I got you a turtose. He is in my back yard still. Every morning I'm out there feeding him. Damn thing. I swear if it was anyone but you that asked me to. The day you handed him over to me was the last time I seen you cry. You should come see him." Danny told her.

"I will. Were leaving in three days. How about tomorrow morning. Just you and me. We go out to pier. I miss that place" Grant told her Uncle. Giving him another hug. She missed this man more then anyone on this island. He was more then her Uncle. He never had any kids or a wife. She never knew why. She should ask him tomorrow the thought.

Just then she was tackled from behind and taken to the ground. Bull went into action but was pulled back at the last second.

" Her cousin. No worries." her uncle Danny told him. He smiled and pointed. Grant was holding her own with the big dude. When they were both out of breath they hugged it out and started laughing. She brought him over to where she was standing before.

"Guys this is my cousin Akoni, My uncle Ori's son. I don't think you will meet him here. He is away on business. Akoni my girlfriend Eden and her boyfriend Bull" Grant told him pulling Eden into her side. This dude would make a pass as Eden and she would hate to have to kick his ass over it but would do it never the same.

Grant ended making an an announcement after the fifth round of introductions.

"hey all. Listen up. This pretty woman here is my Girlfriend Eden. Not my Woman friend. She is my woman. As in boys don't try. The gentleman to her right is her boyfriend. His name is Bull. Any questions? Don't ask them. So lets drink, eat and enjoy this beautiful night. Aloha" Grant yelled. Making Eden blush. Well that got the point across and there were more then a few cat calls and whistles.

The rest of the night went great for them all. Everyone welcomed them in the fold. Pulling Grant into dance with them, Grant in turn pulled Eden who never let go of Bulls hand. The three of them dancing together. They ate and told stories and roasted marshmallows and laughed a whole lot.

They made it home around one and fell into bed. Not even bothering to brush there teeth. Waking up when Grants alarm went off at five thirty. She had to meet her uncle at the pier in hour. The other two woke up just long enough to get kisses and then she left. Leaving them a note that she would be back by noon. To check the weather.