Chapter 3

"Oh Sophie! Can't you keep it low?" Natalie turned to otherside as she pulled a pillow over her face.
"I - can -not! I have to find my Ancient charms book somehow" The girl wailed as she scratched back of her head looking at the books dumped on her bed.

"May be you never borrowed it" Lucia offered.
"I did, didn't I ?" Now confused Sophie push back her messy bang away from face to look at her blonde friend.
"You only know" Lucia got down from her bed and made way to bathroom but stopped at the doorway and added, "You know Soph, you can check with the librarian this evening, rather than turning the room upside down."

Sophie digged in her bag for the fifth time, as if she expecting the lost book to magically appear in the bag. The librarian has confirmed her that Sophie has borrowed the book yesterday. Lucia and Natalie still didn't come to class as Sophie escaped her breakfast to go to library today.

"Booo" Two ginger heads popped from both the sides making Sophie almost jumped from her seat. The girl rolled her eyes at twins who seemed to laugh hard.

"Dixon is the first Slytherin I have ever seen, who gets scared easily" The boy in her right side sat beside as the otherone followed him from otherside of the girl.

"You know Georgie, I almost feel for sorting hat chosing a house for Dixon. The poor thing must be so confused.." the left one said as right one added " ... to put this kind of girl in any house"

"But again, Slytherin is the only house she can go" Fred, whome now Sophie guessed to be, said.

"I told you to leave me alone" Sophie turning pink with anger said through her gritted teeth.

"Come again? " Fred moved his head towards girl to hear her well, and George done samething from otherside.

"Just leave me alone, you two!!" Sophie screamed louder than she intended, surprising both twins, herself and few students in the class.
"Woman, where did that come from" Fred clutched his chest as if his heart has stopped.
"Merlin, I thought I lost my ear" George said as he rubbed his ear.
Though she felt embarrassed about her own outburst, Sophie bushed back her black hair covering her eyes to glare at surprised twins.
"Easy, Dixon, we are just here to g..." Fred tried to open his bag.
"I said Leave!" Slytherin hissed at him.
"Alright, your loss" twins left her to their seats.

Sophie filled her two friends once they took their seats besides her.
"What is there problem?"
"Who knows, I can't even tell them apart, bugs!" Sophie and her friends turned to look at twins who now making faces at them.
"Bugs, they are" Natalie concluded.
"Anyway, did you find your book?"
"No, I have borrowed it from library, they showed me the records"

That night all the fourth years gatthered at the Astronomy tower for their Astronomy lessons. Natalie yawned as she listened to Prof.Sinistra, while Sophie checked her star chart again before look at the sky.
"Now if you all look to your North, you may find a bright star, that is Polaris. The importance of the star is...." Professor stopped, looking shocked at the sky. There are lot more stars suddenly flickering in the sky, making it impossible to find North Star.

Number of stars grew more and more until the sky was full of it. Everyone in the class turned their heads to back of the class to see who are sniggering few rows behind Sophie and her friends. Then it was understood, the Professor couldn't take it anymore when the whole class broke into laughter.
"Masters Weasley, if both of you kindly corporate with me by not disturbing my class anymore, or I trust things may become little busy here for you two. I strongly believe you are much aware about the consequences." Twins nodded timidly to stern looking Professor.

Sophie looked up at dying fireworks. No matter how magic is close to her, she finds fireworks are more fascinating all the time. Her heart felt little light despite all the rucksack happened early days. Her eyes glittered and face lighted up watching fireworks, even they were done by people she hate, even Weasleys. Then she glanced over at twins, one of them looked at her and winked. The girl pushed her specs up and turn back to face her teacher thinking, 'Crap, not again!'

At the end of the class, the three Slytherin girls tucked their books under arms and got up to leave the emptying class. All the three turned on their heels as someone called, "Psst, Dixon, wait"

Sophie rolled her eyes.
"Wow, I never knew there are triplets in Dixon family" One ginger headed snickered.
"True mate, and so identical" the other twin exclaimed as he pretend to looked surprised at three girls who are a blonde, a brunette and a jet black haired.

"What is your problem, Weasley?" Lucia glared at twins.
"Now Higgs, we know it is kind of tempting for you to poke your nose in others' business, but right now we don't have any pleasure of having you here"
"On that note, you two can take that door to the right to exit"
Three girls exchanged looks and Sophie mouthed her friends "It's fine"

"Soph, We'll be there at the door waiting for you. Just call out if you need us" Natalie said as she and Lucia left the room.
"Yes thanks! But it is very unlikely anyone would abduct Dixon"
"Very unlikely" agreed other twin.
"Now, what do you want?" The black haired girl hissed as she crossed her arms against chest.
"Oh Dixon!" Both ginger heads cried in unison.
"What?"
"We don't want anything from you"
"We are here to give you something. Now, Freddie, if you please" George nodded towards Sophie.
Fred pulled a book out from his bag and give it to girl.
"The Ancient Charms book!" The girl cried excitedly as she took book from Fred.
"That is what we wanted to give you this morning" Fred said as George added, "But you didn't want to talk to us"
"You have left it near the costumes room yesterday" Fred looked into the dark glittering eyes behind her spectacles.
"Well, um.. Thanks!" The girl muttered.

"And by the way, just check if you miss anything in the book" George said touching girls arm.

"I don't think, I put anything in the book though..." Sophie mumbled as she flipped pages to find and odd paper folded. "This is probably not mine" she said to twins as she unfolded the paper.
To her surprise, the paper popped up with sprinkling gold dust all over girl's face.She jumped back and dropped the book to floor. Then she took off her glass, which covered with gold dust, to look sternly at the giggling gingers.

"I told you she look better in gold, Georgie" Fred said to his brother.
"You are absolutely right, mate"
George grabbed his bag from one hand and his brother's hand from other hand and turned to furious girl, "Dixon, thanks for the book, it was really useful" and ran towards the door.
"I tell you, Dixon, you'll look stunning in this look for Halloween" Fred shouted as two boys exited the room.

"Merlin's beard, Sophie are you alright?" Lucia and Natalie came to their friend, who is now trembling with anger yet her face glowed in gold.
"Bloody Weasleys!"
"Is that your lost book?"
"Yes, they were here to give that, but then they did this"
"Seriously, I have no idea whether to cut their heads or shake their hands" Natalie sighed as she grabbed her wand to clean her friend's face and glasses.
"Cut their heads and shake their hands, probably" Lucia offered as she bent down to take the book.
"And why aren't we complain about them to teachers? "Natalie asked confused.
"No, cause detention isn't the best answer for them" Sophie said determined as she put on her glasses.
"You go, girl" Lucia said smiling at her friend.