Chapter 5

It was almost the end of year, things got little tense in school as the whole chamber of secrets situation. To reduce the tension, the school has begun the year end inter-house Quidditch matches.

Sophie was heading to library alone as Natalie went for Quidditch practices and Lucia, in her room for "quick nap".
"Booohoo" a ginger head jumped from behind a pillar, wearing orange fur around his neck. "Boooo.. Oh you?" Another one jumped with yellow fur around his neck.

"It is only Dixon, Fred, why did you jump?" George asked as if he messed up the trick.
"Yes Dixon, our best friend" Fred said grinning.
"I-am-not-your-best-friend. Stop saying that!!" Sophie stomped her foot.
"I was little confused. But why did you jump?" Fred ignored the girl and asked his brother.
"I did, because you did" George shrugged "and look, we missed Ginny" pointed to ginger head girl who passed by.
Sophie grabbed her bags and tried to leave two boys, when Fred hanged onto her arm.
"Where ar you going, Dixon, We are still talking"
"It's your talk, you are not talking to me" the girl said.
"Actually we are talking to you" George tilted his head.
"Though you want so bad to think that we tried to look funny for you, we did not" Fred said as George added, "It wad for our sister, she needs to cheer up"
"Me wanted so bad?, oh you wish" the girl smirked as she took her leave.
"But you wished" the twins cried back at the girl.

The three Slytherin girls, clad in green and silver, sat on the benches with their fellow Slytherins to watch the final Quidditch match between Slytherin and Griffindor.
"I can't believe, you came to see the match, Sophie" Lucia shouted over the noisy crowd to her friend who sat next to her.
"It is the final match" Sophie shouted back.
"Because of finals, she said" Lucia gave a funny look, nudging Natalie who sat on her other side.
"It is!" Sophie rolled her eyes at the giggling girls.
'I have to see this match, I just loved to see how Weasleys do' Sophie thought as she smiled to herself.

It was day before she overheard the twins were making a potion they were planning to drink after first half of today's game. The potion expected to give them ability to react very fast. Then she knew what she could do. She grabbed some moonstone powder and went back to where two boys were cooking the potion.
"Hey" she peeked into the isolated classroom where she found only George. She could see, they have weighed all the ingredients separately on the desk next to boiling pot.
"Hello, best friend!" George looked at the girl surprised.
"What are you cooking?" Sophie asked as she looked over George's shoulder at the pot.
"Oh it's nothing "
"That is not nothing" Sophie went closer to the pot as she looked suspiciously.
George went over to her and grabbed her arm, "That is love potion"
"Love potion?"
At that moment Fred came to room shouting "Georgie, I found it!"
As George just turned to look at Fred, Sophie slipped her moonstone to the pot, behind George.
"Dixon, what are you doing here? Near our love potion?" Fred asked as he saw the girl. Sophie cannot believe how these two know exactly what eachother say.
"Guess she need some of it, mate" George giggled.
"Looking at her, she might need a whole lot, much more than there" Fred laughed.
"Idiots!" Sophie made her way out leaving the laughing twins behind.

Sophie watched the match in amusement, how Weasley twins struggle to keep up as Gryffindor beaters against well built Slytherins. Yet they did well saving the Gryffindor seeker, Harry Potter. As the second half started, Sophie could not stop laughing. She found herself only watching the twins, who act little tipsy missing all their targets. From time to time, twins exchanged looks as if wondering what happened to their perfect plan. Griffindors were in bad state and it was clear Slytherins would win any minute. But just about, Harry found the snitch that turned the game upside down. Gryffindors started to cheer aloud while Slytherins shook their head in dismay. Just then, Sophie felt someone tapping her shoulder from the back. It was Gryffindor, Lee Jordan, who gave her a little box, "It's for you!" and winked before he disappeared to the crowd.

"What is that?"
"I don't know"
"Just open and see" Sophie's two friends told her excitedly.
"May be it is not good idea to open this here" Sophie mumbled, though she opened the lid.
From the box, a salamander jumped to Sophie's lap and then to Lucia's hand making three girls scream. Then it seemed salamander breath as it jumped to air and floated while growing bigger in size. Then as it opened its mouth, it spat fireworks!
Everyone watched the fireworks from Slytherin side on their own defeat and Gryffindors' win.

Many Slytherins watched angrily the three girls going to great hall for feast, with their heads bow down.
"Terence will kill me!" Lucia wailed.
"Only if we still alive to make it to great hall" Natalie said as she looking sideways to see more angry Slytherins.
"Bloody Griffindors" Sophie said under her breath.
"Sophie Dixon! Thank you for that amazing congratulations for our win" Twins shouted as they approached three Slytherins through students who stopped to watch.
"And that's why ladies, Dixon is our best friend" Fred told to Lucia and Natalie.
"Not yours" George added.
"And Dixon, before we excuse ourselves, we know you loved our gift"
"You are most welcome" The twins shouted before leaving three girls, who watching twins wide eyed.