Chapter 27

"Mr. Weasley, can you check the month end accounts report I prepared, please ? " Marietta asked producing a long parchment.

"Marietta, can you show that to Fred, if you don't mind. You know I am not good at that stuff like him." George replied.

Marietta nodded her head and left. Little bells hanging over the doorsill chimed indicating a new customer entered the shop. George looked to find a young lady with broad smile and dark hair.

"Angelina!" George shouted happily.

"Georgie!" Angelina came hurriedly and gave him a hug.

"What gives us the pleasure to see you?" He asked.

"Oh shut up! Have you ever bothered to see what happened to your teammates?" Angelina nudged him playfully.

"Of course we did. We took turns to follow you. " Fred joined them, putting a hand over  Angelina's shoulders.

"Freddie, you liar!! Anyway you guys are doing just great. Look at these. It is so amaizing" Angelina looked around the shop awestruck.

"Forget the shop. Tell us all about those super hot friends of yours" Fred pushed her towards the back of the shop, where now had a cosy little restroom for staff. George followed them.

"What friends?"

"Oh come off it, Johnson. You always said you had pretty friends that you couldn't wait to introduce to us" said George.

"Did I? Anyways you have pretty customers, don't you?" Said Angelina and winked at twins.

"Yes, we do. You know, there are few ladies coming here just to see Georgie!" Fred said as he and Angelina laughed loud and highfived. "But his heart seemed to only conquered by an extraordinary beauty"

"Who is that?"

"That I don't know!"

George smirked.

"What about you, Fred?" Still laughing, Angelina asked.

"You know I am taken"

"Taken? By whome? Don't tell me!!" She gasped.

"Of course, she is the one. Did I broke your heart? I'm sorry!" Fred laughed. Then he added, "Oh there are customers I have to see, I'll be back, Angelina. Susan, can you please bring tea for our Quidditch Captain? Thank you!" Fred left to the front of the shop.

Angelina watched him disappeared to the crowd.

"I never thought he was serious about that" she said.

"Serious about what?"

"I mean, Dixon. I thought he was just having a laugh"

"I wonder why he should not. I mean he must be an idiot to let her go"

Angelina watched him with widened eyes. "Come on, George. Did she win some kind of best witch award, I was not aware of? Forget Fred, even you act like she was some gold mine" she said.

"No, I didn't mean anything. I mean they really like eachother. A lot. You shouldn't judge her without knowing who she really is" George passed Angelina a cup of tea which Susan just bought in.

Angelina opened her mouth, closed it, opened it again but closed it. She just shrugged. They sipped tea silently.

"How are Alicia and Katie?"

"They are doing alright"

"Lee stops by sometimes. We told him he can help with the shop, but he is much into this radio thing. Bet it's a good idea. We never know, how things going to change. There should be trustworthy source of information for all of us, if things go south."