1: Prolouge

"Kook!"

"Yes?"

"Need help!"

He finally walks into the living room "With what? I was raiding your fridge for food, why did you disturb me."

I point at my stack of Psych books "Do it for meeeee."

He rolls his eyes "Nooooo. Not my major, that one is on you little one."

"Stop calling me that, we are the same age." I glare at him

"When you are as small as you are, can't help it. And that glare is not at all intimidating little one, so you can stop."

I flip him off, making him chuckle "Fuck you."

"I love you too."

"And stop going in my fridge, you already know that there's nothing in there. Just order take out or something."

"Your card or mine?"

"We're in my home, so mine. I don't know why you asked we've been doing it like this since forever ago." I sit up and move to the floor so I can reach my books easier.

"I feel bad sometimes cause I'm always over here and you're always paying for food."

I shrug "It's whatever, I make enough at the bar that it's not a big deal."

"I really don't know how you get so many tips there." He plops down on my couch behind me

"When you have a face like this, it ain't hard." I turn and give him a cheeky smile.

He shoves my shoulder with his knee "Shut up."

"Make me." I push his leg

"Uh no I'm good. That is not my job."

I turn around and smack his thigh really hard "Ya fucking nasty!"

He starts laughing "I'm sorry, you walked right into it!"

"Fuck you!"

"Again, I'm good."

"I will kick you out."

"No you won't."

"You're right, I won't."

I go back to trying to do my notes for my Psych class and Jungkook lays on the couch and watches whatever he put on my TV. About 30 minutes later there is a knock on my door and Jungkook gets up and answers it, coming back with food.

"I know you don't eat much anymore so I just got you a drink and a small thing of gimbap. Whatever I don't eat I'll leave in your fridge." He sets my food and drink on the table, along with a pair of disposable chopsticks.

"Thank you."

"I don't know why you're thanking ME when you're the one who paid for it."

"Cause you could have just ordered food for yourself."

"You know I wouldn't do that."

I shrug "Just saying."

I munch on my food while taking notes and Jungkook sits quietly behind me on the couch. All of a sudden someones phone starts ringing, Jungkook almost drops his dish and I jump.

"It isn't mine, that isn't my ringtone."

Jungkook groans and gets up, going into the kitchen. "Yes?"

It's probably one of his roommates with some kind of question on where something is or how something works.

I hear Jungkook sigh after a few minutes "Alright, fine, I'll leave in like 5 minutes."