5: Cute

I wake up and I fell a hand gently caressing my back and I think it's Jungkook, but then I remember that I drunkenly crawled in Namjoon's bed last night. I tense slightly and Namjoon's hand stops moving "You're okay. And don't worry nothing happened, we talked and then you fell asleep."

I relax and Namjoon goes back to lightly rubbing my back. "What did we talk about?"

"Your parents and why you were drunk. Which by the way, happy birthday and I promise I won't tell anyone. I have a feeling you don't want anyone to know."

I hum "You're right I don't, thank you and thank you for letting me sleep here last night."

Namjoon just hums "It was no problem, you are actually a good cuddle buddy." Namjoon reaches over and grabs something and hands it to me "Here take these, with how wasted you seemed, you'll need it."

He had handed me asprin and a bottle of water and I try not to blush. I take them and he takes the bottle and sets it back on his bedside table. "Thank you."

"Mhm. Can I ask you a question? I wanted to ask last night but you needed some sleep."

I hum and nod, adjusting my head to a more comfortable position on his chest "Sure."

"What was the inspiration for your tattoo? I noticed it last night but I could only see part of it which was part of the snake and a flower I think."

"Did I bring my phone in here last night?"

Namjoon nods and hands it to me "Yeah."

I quickly find a picture of my full tattoo and show it to him "That's the full thing."

"Wow, that's beautiful

"Wow, that's beautiful."

I hum "I got it almost right after my parents were killed. They both loved snakes, and I had just told the tattoo artist that I wanted a badass snake tattoo and this is what I ended up with. I find it kind of ironic that it seems like something a gang members girlfriend or a gang member would have and my parents were killed by a gang leader." I chuckle slightly in an almost bitter way.

"And you know who this guy is and you felt safe out there living on your own?" He looks down at me with an eyebrow raised.

I shrug "I only knew because he went to jail for it but somehow he got out last year and the trial is public record. Because I wasn't an actual witness to the crime I think that's why I felt safe living on my own, his gang had no actual reason to come after me."

Namjoon hums "I guess that's a reasonable explanation."

"I mean don't get me wrong I was terrified for the first two years. But when I realized that no one was actually after me, I was able to relax. And because of the trial I now know quite a bit about some gangs and how they run and because of it I'm not afraid of it. The aspect of gang life doesn't really scare me."

Her Plus Seven// BTS Mafia AU (Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara