11: Confession

"Ji, baby it's time to get up." I feel myself being shaken gently and I whine and roll over to bury my face in the pillow.

"No."

The bed dips next to me and then I feel a kiss being placed to my shoulder "Come on, I'll give you lots of kisses."

I huff and turn my face to the side and see Namjoon over my shoulder "You'll give me lots of kisses anyway."

He chuckles and leans down to peck my lips "I will, but you still need to get up."

"Whyyyy." I pout at him

"Because you need to eat something and tell at least Jungkook what you told me last night before Jaehyun gets here and recognizes you and shit hits the fan."

My eyebrows knit in confusion "Why is Jaehyun coming here and is Taeyomg coming too? What about Mark? He was starting to rise in ranks when I left."

"Jaehyun is coming to spend some time with Kook as friends and yes Taeyong is coming, I dont know about Mark. But Taeyong is coming to discuss the possibility of working together officially and being somewhat of a unit." Namjoon explains

I sigh "I don't want Kook to be mad at me."

Namjoon also sighs and settles himself over me, his forearms on each side of my head "I know you don't but he'll be even more upset if Jaehyun or Taeyong tell him, and you know that."

I turn myself over carefully so I don't hit Namjoon but now I'm laying on my back "You're right and I know I have to, I just don't want to."

Namjoon lowers his head so his forehead is resting on mine "Well we can face it together after you eat something. I'll make sure Jungkook doesn't step out of line if he gets mad, how does that sound?"

I nod "Okay."

"Thank you." He leans down all the way and kisses me softly, keeping me caged under him.

I reach up and slide my hands up from his stomach to his chest and grip his shirt, leaning up into him more. Namjoon nips my bottom lip before moving his lips to my jaw, kisses still soft and gentle but open mouthed, starting to suck at the underside of my jaw.

I lose my grip on his shirt and move my hands back down to slide under his shirt, scratching lightly at his abdomen.

He growls softly and pulls away from my neck "We need to stop before I just keep you up here."

I scratch at his stomach a little harder "What if I want you to?" I meet his eyes

He shakes his head and pecks my lips "I would love to baby, I would, but you aren't avoiding the conversation that you need to have."

I sigh and push at his arm gently so he moves and he does, letting me get up and then he gets up. "I'm not hungry, so we can just go talk to them."

"You didn't eat last night, you need to eat something."

I shake my head "No I don't Joon, I'm not hungry."

He sighs but doesnt try to push it any further and motions to the door with his hand "Well let's go then."

We go downstairs and find basically everyone in the kitchen "Kook, Hoseok, Yoongi. I need to talk to you please, privately." I speak quietly from the doorway.

They all nod and get up, and follow me and Namjoon to Namjoon's office. "What's up Ji?" Yoongi asks once he's seated

I sit on the edge of Namjoon's desk and cross my arms "It's about last night."