3: Confusion

I wake up with Jungkook's arm wrapped around my waist and I carefully move out from under him and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I come out, Jungkook is no longer in my bed but I can smell coffee brewing so I get dressed and go out to the kitchen. "Morning."

"Hey, made coffee." He hands me a mug and I take it with a nod of thanks.

"Sorry for last night." I sit at the small kitchen table I have.

Jungkook shakes his head "It's fine Ji." He sits across from me and we sip at our coffees.

"Have any plans for today?"

"Getting you out of here."

"What do you mean?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I want you to come stay with me for a little bit. Just until we think those guys forgot about the 'stray cat' in the alley."

"What about your roommates? You live with 6 other guys, are they okay with me staying there?"

Jungkook nods "I talked to them last night when I called Taehyung. They're all fine with it and agree that you probably shouldn't be alone. Jimin is supposed to be cleaning out the spare room today, after we go get some breakfast, we'll come back and I'll help you pack whatever you think you'll need for a few weeks."

"Kook-" I sigh and start to argue.

He shakes his head, cutting me off "Don't even. It's fine. I just want you to be safe."

"You know I still have to go to work right?"

He nods "Yes, but I'm sure you can call out for at least tonight. But if you don't feel safe, I'm sure we can come up with some excuse for your boss for a leave of absence."

I sigh "You just have a solution for everything, don't you?"

He nods with a cheeky smile "That's my job as your bestfriend."

"Go get dressed so that we can go get breakfast."

"My clothes still in the same place?"

"Top left drawer."

"Okay." Jungkook disappears down the hall into my room and comes out a few minutes later, dressed. "Let's go."

I grab my phone and wallet and Jungkook grabs his keys and we slip our shoes on at the door.

We climb in Jungkook's car and he drives to a little cafe that we always meet at for lunches or breakfasts.

The waitress flirts with Jungkook and I try really hard not to laugh. One because Jungkook is Bisexual but he leans more towards men. And two this girl was so not his type. Jungkook likes shy girls that can be hyper at times and that enjoy video games and anime and horror movies; girls who keep a simple but smart look. And this girl was the exact opposite of that.

Eventually I decide to save Jungkook and when the waitress comes over with the bill and writes her number on the back I fake sigh and the waitress looks at me.

"Is there a problem with the bill?" She fakes politeness and gives me a fake smile.

"No, the bill is fine. But I would appreciate it if you would stop blatantly flirting with my boyfriend. He clearly wasn't interested and is clearly with someone." I also give her a fake smile

I can see Jungkook out of the corner of my eye, trying not to laugh and the waitress just nods stiffly and walks away. Jungkook pays the bill, much to my disagreement and we leave.

As soon as we are in his car we both bust out laughing. "Oh my god, the look on her face!"

"I always love the look on their faces when we play that card."