8: Lessons

I wake up with Jimin pressed against my back and Yoongi behind him. I groan and stretch before relaxing and letting myself curl back into Jimin.

It's quiet for a few minutes and then I feel a soft kiss being pressed to my bare shoulder "Goodmorning." Jimin mumbles, voice deep and a little hoarse

I hum and turn around in his arms "Morning."

He leans down and pecks my lips "Last night was fun."

I giggle quietly and nod "Yes it was."

Jimin looks me over but pauses, eyebrows furrowing slightly "Oops."

"What?"

"I think me and Yoongi got a little carried away with marking you up last night. But there isn't anything too dark, except for this one right here." Jimin gently pokes at a spot just above my collar bone. "That one was probably me, sorry."

I shrug "It's fine, I left a pretty good one in just about the same spot."

Jimin hums "Well I need to convince the grump to get out of bed and take a shower."

"I will go make coffee then."

"Feel free to steal one of our shirts, for added affect."

"You smell good, I'd probably steal one anyway."

Jimin chuckles and kisses my nose "Go, and when we come downstairs, act like you haven't spoken to us yet this morning okay?"

I nod and slide out from under his arm and the blanket. Starting to pull on underwear "On second thought, maybe I want round four." Jimin comments as I slip my shorts over my ass.

I roll my eyes playfully, "Maybe you'll get it after Jungkook is done torturing me today." I slip Jimin's t-shirt over my head and go back over to the bed and lean down over Jimin "Wake up grumpy and take a shower, and if you are good today, I'll consider it."

Jimin hums and leans up for a kiss, keeping it short but full of promises "You know the second Yoongi wants it, he's gonna get it."

"I know, but that's Yoongi, this is you. I have a little control over you." I plant another kiss on his lips before removing myself from the bed completely and leaving before Jimin can convince me to get back in the bed.

I go downstairs and into the kitchen and the second I enter the kitchen someone whistles at me playfully and I turn to see Taehyung and Jungkook sitting at the table, wearing similar smirks. "Someone had fun last night." Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows.

I flip him off and start a new pot of coffee "Fuck off."

They both chuckle "Didn't really think that would happen but hey, I guess anything is possible with those two." Taehyung continues

I shrug and lean against the counter "I guess."

"You feel okay about it?" Jungkook asks, actually concerned

I nod "Yeah, they know that it's a temporary if not just one time thing and they assured me that I didn't have to worry about them because it's something they do often. Plus they know things so that adds to it."

Jungkook hums "Good."

Taehyung looks like he's getting ready to say something but then Namjoon enters the kitchen and his mouth snaps shut. Namjoon comes towards me and I step out of his way, knowing he wants in one of the cabinets behind me.

It's quiet and tense in the kitchen, so much so that I jump a little when they coffee maker beeps, causing Taehyung and Jungkook to chuckle.

I grab two mugs and start making Jimin and Yoongi's coffee. As I'm making Yoongi's mug I feel arms slide around my waist from behind "Why'd you get out of bed." Jimin whines in my ear, but loud enough for everyone in the kitchen to hear.