10: Dates & Mistakes

"Does it still itch?" Namjoon asks, rubbing his thumb around my hip and new tattoo.

I shrug "A little bit, but it's mostly healed. The family one is already done healing."

"Can I see it?"

I nod and hold my arm up for Namjoon. He grabs my wrist gently and brings my arm closer to his face. "Seeing this makes me so happy."

I chuckle and let my arm fall back down "It makes me happy too Joon

I chuckle and let my arm fall back down "It makes me happy too Joon."

It's been about 2 weeks since the night at the club. The day after and after training I was dragged to a tattoo shop where I spent the rest of my day, having Namjoon's completed half and the family tattoo put on my body.

Let me tell you, across the hip bone fucking hurts. I almost broke Jungkook's hand.

Currently Namjoon is over at my place, he spent the night last night and it's still early morning, so we're just laying in bed.

"So I wanted to talk about something."

I hum and trace the lion tattoo on his left peck "What?"

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to work at the club anymore." Namjoon says carefully.

"Why?" I stop my tracing and just rest my fingers on his chest.

"If someone were to come in there and be a VIP ans saw you working, it would place an air of doubt on us as a family. They would think that you don't actually help me run it because if you did you wouldnt be working a bartending job." Namjoon proceeds

"Joon I can't just stay home and be at the house training and acting like a pet. Plus, I'm not moving out of here until my lease is up, and that's not for another four months. I need to be able to pay my bills." I prop myself up so I can look at him.

"We can pay them, you're part of the family, our money is your money."

I shake my head "That's not gonna work for me Joon. I'm not going to live off the family funds, so you need to come up with a compromise. I'm not quitting my job."

"What if you manage the club? We're busier now that we have Dean's men and territory and I need Jimin and Taehyung away from the club more. You could take over for them when I need them. You know how that club runs like it's the back of your hand. And because we have deals that come through there, if you want or need to handle those, you can." Namjoon suggests

I hum "Talk to Jimin and Taehyung about that then get back to me and I'll think about it."

"I just want you to be safe and respected." Namjoon leans up and pecks my lips

"I know Joonie. But I refuse to be a pet."

He nods "I would never ask you to be my pet."

I hum and peck his lips "Good."