9: Lessons; Part 2

"Can you please hold still so I don't fuck this up." Yoongi sighs and pins my thigh down again.

"I'm sorry, it tickles."

"I know it does but you need to hold still." Yoongi kisses my thigh next to where he is painting "Please."

I nod and lay back down. I feel the bed dip on my other side where Jungkook is focused on my forearm and Jimin holds out my phone "Watch something to give you something else to focus on."

I take it from him with a small smile "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He returns the smile and then gets up "Let me know when that stuff dries so I can get her in this dress."

Yoongi nods and gives a thumbs up and then Jimin leaves the room.

The past few days has been kinda weird. Namjoon and I have gone back to avoiding each other for the most part. He did sit down and talk to me about this weekend and if I wanted to go. He didn't bring up me needing to be seen as his, so I'm guessing he has another plan on how to protect me, I honestly don't know.

We have caught each other starring, but neither one of us has said anything. Jimin and Yoongi still keep up with the PDA, not only in front of him but just in general. They enjoy giving it and I enjoy receiving it.

Yoongi is a bigger softie than anyone would think. He loves cuddles and kisses and to be held and to do the holding. He's amazing with aftercare.

Jimin is just the right amount of clingy. He's attentive and loves to give kisses. He also loves to receive them, along with cuddles. But he knows when space is needed or a little more space than being held onto is needed. Whoever ends up with these two men is going to be one lucky ass person in a lot of ways.

About an hour later Yoongi and Jungkook are done and are going over the ink they painted on me with blow dryers to dry them quicker. Once they are dry they both get up "I'll go get Jimin."

They both leave and a few minutes later Jimin comes in with the dress we bought the other day. "Bra or no bra?"

I shrug "No bra, I really don't think I can with that dress and I fucking hate those sticky ones."

Jimin chuckles and hands me the dress then tugs at the hem of my shirt "Well go change then."

I go into the bathroom connected to their room and slip out of my shirt and into the dress. I come out and turn my back to Jimin so that he can zip it up for me.

I turn around and Jimin whistles lowly "Damn, you aren't even done getting ready and I already just want to push you backwards just a little bit and stay here all night." Jimin grabs my hips and backs me up until the back of my legs meet the end of the bed.

I giggle and let him push me onto the bed so that I'm sitting "I would let you if we didn't have things to do."

Jimin growls and leans down to kiss me but the door opens "Sorry guys but Ji, you need to hurry up, we need to leave within an hour." Hoseok pops into the room.

I nod and push Jimin back so I can stand up "I'll be done soon. Jimin out, you can't distract me."

He pouts and plants a quick kiss on my lips "Hurry up."

I chuckle and nod "I will try."

I do my makeup and hair as quickly as possible and then I grab my heels and slip them on. There's a knock on the door "Ji, are you ready?" Yoongi's voice comes through the bathroom door.

I do a once over and nod to myself before opening the door "Yeah I'm good."

"