19: Comfort

"Ji?"

"What can I help you with Hobi?" I start to grab clothes from the closet

"Can you pick up Sohyun on your way to the club? She's supposed to be with Jimin once he gets in but he's doing something right now and no one else can go get her."

I hum and drop my towel, starting to get dressed "Sure."

I can feel Hoseok's stare on my ass as I get dressed and I pull my skirt up all the way and head for the bathroom "Babe, you don't need to stare that hard."

"You just- what- I

"You just- what- I." Hoseok stutters

I giggle and shake my head while starting on my makeup "Yes I just dropped my towel in front of you but get used to it. You've seen me naked before."

"Yeah but that was different, you just- what?" I see his confused face in the mirror and I finish up fairly quickly while Hoseok just stares.

I grab my heels from the closet and go over to Hoseok "Me just dropping my towel means I'm comfortable. All of you except for Jin and Tae walk around this house shirtless on a regular basis. Tae sleeps shirtless and sometimes wants to sleep naked. I'm just showing you that I'm comfortable too. Stare all you want, cause it's yours. I mean you have to share but you get my point."

He nods, still looking somewhat shocked "Yeah okay."

I lean in and kiss his cheek "I'll you see later."

I go downstairs and grab my wallet and phone from the table in the living room. I slip my heels on before going into the garage and grabbing my keys, unlocking my car and getting in.

I stop at Sohyun's apartment on the way and text her that I'm outside. She comes down and gets in the car.

"Wonho is going to love you

"Wonho is going to love you." I state as I look over her outfit

"Who is Wonho?"

I pull away from the curb and head towards the club "Bartender in the VIP room at the club. Also the guy who trained me and is one of my best friends."