13: Insulting

"Baby, stop shaking your leg, everything is going to go well." Namjoon's hand falls to my knee and forces my leg to stop bouncing.

"You know how I am, I can't help it." I pout at him.

He nods "I know but just calm down a little okay?" He pulls into a parking space and turns the car off "Now, can I have a kiss before we go inside?"

I nod and lean over the center console to meet his lips in a soft kiss. I nip his bottom lip before pulling away, "Good?"

He nods, eyes hooded slightly "Yup."

I hum with a smirk "Okay, come on." I go to open the door but Namjoon grabs my hand.

"Wait."

"What?"

He gets out and jogs around to my side and opens the door, offering me his hand "I still have to be gentlemen." He helps me out and steps closer to me "Even if I'm going to seriously fuck you up later." He growls in my ear

I gulp "Okay."

He kisses my cheek "I love you baby."

I smile and cup his cheek, rubbing my thumb across his bottom lip "I love you too."

He turns his head and kisses my palm before taking my hand and leading me inside. He gives the hostess the name and she leads us to a private room. "Namjoon!" A woman who I'm assuming is his mom pulls him into a hug, his hand slipping from mine as she does.

"Hi mother." He hugs her back and when she pulls away a man who I am assuming is his dad stands up and shakes his hand "Father."

"Son."

I stand there awkwardly while this happens but as soon as Namjoon's father let's go of his hand, Joon's hand slips back to mine "Mother, Father this is my girlfriend Jihyo." He gives my hand a small squeeze.

I step forward slightly and bow "It's nice to meet you."

When I'm standing straight again I see Namjoon's mom look me up and down and her lips purse but she nods "It's nice to meet you too dear. Come sit down, we already ordered I hope that's okay son."

He nods stiffly and pulls my chair out for me before sitting down himself "Yes, that's fine mother."

"So how are things son? Everything going well?" Mr. Kim asks

Namjoon nods "Things are fine, business as usual for the most part, we are still adjusting to the larger amount of territory we acquired a couple months ago but everything is still doing good."

Mr. Kim nods "That's good."

They talk about business some more and I just sit there quietly like I know I should. At some point in the conversation Namjoon's hand meets my thigh and he rubs his thumb across the top of my thigh soothingly, knowing that I'm trying not to bounce and fidget.

I smile to myself a little and I catch a small smile from Namjoon out of the corner of my eye "So Jihyo." Namjoon's mother suddenly directs her attention to me.

I quickly turn to her and give her my full attention "Yes Mrs. Kim"

"How long have you been involved in my sons side of things?"

I go to answer but the food comes so I decide to wait until the servers leave and as soon as they do I answer her "Six months, about 6 years ago I ran with a small family but I left them after my parents were killed."

She nods "And how long were you with that small family?"

"About a year and a half."

"How long have you and my son been together?"