6: Explanations

"So why didn't you want him to tell me?" I crawl up to the top of my bed and lean against the wall.

Namjoon sighs after sitting down in the desk chair "I knew he trusted you but because I didn't know you, I wasn't sure I could. I also didn't want to put an innocent person in danger because they knew things but weren't involved. Clearly things are different now and its only been a little over a week."

"But I think you've been open about who you are with everyone Ji, and I'm happy that you have been because now you have more people who love you." Jungkook adds to what Namjoon said.

"So both of you were born into this?"

They both nod but Jungkook answers me first "All of us that were born into it, our parents either ran together or knew each other and we interacted with each other when we were younger but weren't friends until we got older. All of our parents businesses are legit and legal, but it helps them mask what goes on other than the business stuff."

I nod and look to Namjoon to see if he wants to say anything.

"Alot of times we aren't home because we are actually doing business stuff and learning to run the companies one day. Other times it's because we are dealing with the gang side of things. Yoongi is home the most because he keeps us in the dark as a gang, he makes sure that we're good and protected and his brother already runs his families company so he doesn't have to worry about it as much."

"As time goes on you'll learn more and see more but for the time being it's safer for you to only go between the house and The Black Swan. Anywhere else, you need to be with one or more of us. At least until we can take care of Dean and his gang. You should be able to move back to your place in a few weeks. I just want you to be safe little one, and I can't gaurntee that safety until I deal with the things that need to be dealt with." Jungkook explains

I nod "I understand Kook. I don't exactly want a gun pressed to my head on a regular basis."

"You think you'll be good tonight?"

I nod again "I'll be fine."

Jungkook gets up and kisses my forehead "Let me know if that changes."

"I will."

Jungkook leaves the room but Namjoon stays in the desk chair "If you aren't good you can always come to me, or I can come to you. Whichever you want."

"Thank you."

Namjoon nods and gets up "You're welcome. Jin will probably just bring up dinner, so get some rest okay?"

I nod "I will try."

"Can I give you a hug?"

I nod and slide off the bed and let Namjoon wrap me up in a hug. I'm significantly smaller than him in alot of ways and his hugs are very comforting and make me feel warm and safe.

The hug lasts a few seconds and Namjoon ruffles my hair before leaving, closing the door behind him softly.

I sigh and sit back on the bed trying to processes everything. After a few minutes I sigh and just pull my laptop onto the bed and put on the drama Suits on Netflix.

I change and crawl under the covers, laying down and getting comfortable. I'm halfway through the episode I started when there's a knock on my door and Jin comes in with food. "Hey, thought it would be better for me to just bring you food. You need rest and alone time." He sets the tray on the desk

"Thank you Jin." I give him a small smile

He nods "Still processing everything?"

I nod "Yeah, I mean Jungkook was in this way before I met him and we've been friends for six years. I thought I knew everything about him, but I was wrong. And it hurts a little but I understand. I'm not mad at anyone or anything."