15: New Things

× 2 weeks later ×

"Jungkook if you don't get the fuck up off me I swear to god." I try to push Jungkook off of me

"But I want cuddles." Jungkook whines

"I have to work tonight and I already showered. You're sweaty and gross. Get off."

"But-"

"Jungkook, off. Now." Namjoon comes into the living room

Jungkook pouts but gets off me, sitting next to me instead. While Jungkook is more dominant than he is submissive, same with Taehyung; Namjoon is the dom in our relationship as a whole.

Namjoon comes around the couch and pecks Jungkook's lips and when he pulls away Jungkook chases him and Namjoon let's him have what he wants for a few seconds before pulling away "I will give you cuddles after you shower."

Hoseok walks past the living room but I need him for something "Hobi!" I call after him

He comes into the living room "Yeah?"

"JB wants to meet with me tonight, and I don't want to meet with him alone but I need someone there who is going to keep their hands to themselves. Because there are three certain people who can't seem to keep their god damn hands to themselves."

"Yeah I'll be there, what time?"

"Midnight? I finish my shift then and you know I only do deals after my shifts."

Hoseok nods "I will see you at midnight then."

"Thank you Hobi." I smile at him and he smiles back before leaving the living room.

Once he's out of earshot Namjoon turns to me "I thought you liked it baby?" He smirks and raises his eyebrow

I roll my eyes "I need to be able to get through a meeting. Plus I'm pretty sure you are busy, Kookie is tired and Tae will probably be asleep by the time I would need him."

"When do you leave little one?" Jungkook looks at me

"Soon, I need to go get ready."

Jungkook pouts and I chuckle and lean over, pecking his lips "You will live Kook, it's not like I won't be coming to bed tonight." I get up and head upstairs to change.

I grab a purse and put what I need in it

I grab a purse and put what I need in it. I jog down the stairs "Love you!" I shout at the boys before going into the garage. I hear them shout it back and I grab Namjoon's keys and leave. When I get to the club I drop my stuff in my office before heading to Taehyung's.

I knock before opening the door and Taehyung looks up from his computer "Hey beautiful."

I go over and sit in his lap "Fun shift?"

He shrugs and wraps his arms around my waist "Normal I guess. You're here a little early, why's that?"

"I have a meeting with JB tonight so I wanted to try to get stuff done on time or early. You want to get some food before you leave or do you just want to go home?"