23: Homecomings

Namjoon runs a bath and helps me get out of my dress and take my makeup off. I pull my hair up so it doesn't get wet and I let Namjoon get in before me so I can lean against his chest. Once I'm settled he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my shoulder "I love you."

I hum softly and reach down to squeeze his hand 3 times, not trusting my voice. We sit there for a little while and Namjoon continues to press soft kisses to my shoulders and neck while I let silent tears fall down my cheeks.

After we get out and I'm dressed in one of Namjoon's oversized T-shirts there is a knock on the door. Namjoon goes over and opens the door a little bit to see who it is and then he opens it more to let the person in. Jimin comes in and pecks Namjoon's lips before coming over to me and wrapping me up in a hug "It's not your fault baby. You didn't do anything wrong, it's not your fault he's a fucking idiot."

"I k-know." My voice cracks

Jimin coos and picks me up, letting me wrap my legs around his waist before he sits down on the edge of the bed and holds me even closer. "It's not anyone's fault but his own. He knows he messed up and once he's cooled off he'll come home. He'll come home to us, where he belongs; cause we still love him even though he messed up and he knows that. He knows we still love him." Jimin says all of this quietly while starting to rub my back.

We sit there for a little bit, my head on Jimin's shoulder and him rubbing my back. Namjoon did sit down next to us eventually.

"I can't be the only one this upset that needs comfort. Why am I the first one everyone comes to or defends when something goes wrong." I mumble

"Because we find comfort in making you feel better. And you're our princess of course we're going to defend you, it's our job." Jimin answers

"But it's always about how I feel, not about how anyone else feels."

"Thats because we all get hurt when you're hurt and when you start to feel better so do we. You generally set the mood in the house my love, when you feel off, we all feel off." Namjoon answers this time

"Plus you and Jimin are pretty hard to seriously make angry to the extent that you were angry tonight, if either one of you is that mad, someone fucked up big time."

I just sigh and nuzzle into Jimin's shoulder.

At the end of the night we all make the decision to all sleep in the big bed for the first time in a little while. All of us cuddled together with a Yoongi sized hole in our pile.

When we wake up Yoongi still isn't home and its like that everyday for a week. No one has seen or heard from Yoongi and on day 3 all of us start to worry. Sohyun tries to track him but she's so busy with work and the other information she is trying to find for us that she can't ever truly keep up with trying to track him.

On Saturday we're all at home, but Namjoon, Jungkook and Hoseok are getting ready to leave. I'm in the kitchen making a snack when I hear the front door open and close and I think it's one of the boys leaving, but then I hear a tired sigh that definitely isn't Namjoon, Jungkook or Hoseok.

I quickly drop the butter knife I'm holding and rush out of the kitchen. I see Yoongi in the foyer taking his shoes off and I immediately launch myself at him "YOONGI!"

He catches me with a grunt and stumbles slightly but quickly steadies himself and hugs me to him. I lean back and smack his chest a few times "Never disappear like that again!"

I go back to hugging him and he kisses the side of my head "I'm sorry Jihyo." He says, sounding exhausted

I hear someone heading our way but their footsteps suddenly stop "Yoongi?" Jimin's voice sounds from behind me