Prologue 2 Lennan Taylor

Hi I am Lennan Taylor. A owner of several businesses. I am 27 years old. People close to call me lenn or Lenny.

Meaning of my name is lover. But I never loved anyone. I have my own reason.

For me love is weakness. I can only show my weakness to the people I trust or they can use it against me.

I have seen people go down because of love. So I love my family and my close friend George Davis.

My father Max Taylor was a great businessman. He passed his business to me completely one year back and retired. He was a legend and he thought me everything. Now he is traveling to various parts of the world along with my mother.

My mother Scarlett Taylor she is the kindest person you can ever see. She cooks deliciously. Me and my siblings love her very much. She likes to travel and explore various parts of the world. So my father retired early to take her world tour.

I have one brother and one sister. My brother Jacob Taylor has different ambition. He loves art. He wants to be a great painting artist. He just finished his batchelor degree in arts. He has a steady girlfriend for almost two years. I have never met her.

My sister Hadley Taylor she is our princess. She is also doing her bachelor's degree in the same college as Jacob. She is in literature moreover in the same class as Jacob's girlfriend. But they are not so close. She is like my mother too kind and naive and easily manipulated. I have to protect her till she finds her other half.

Then my friend George Davis. He is also a kind man. He is humorous and make jokes often but it is to cover his sorrow. He is the reason I lost belief in love.

When he was young he loved a girl and she cheated on him.

He loved her very much and forgave her but she used his name to achieve many things without his consent also used his name to do illegal thing which resulted him in prison. I then bailed him out.

He was closed of for almost a year then he came out a different person. He partied, went to club, drank so much, had different girls everyday. But nowadays he lost interest in girls.

We have been friends from our kindergarten. We know about each other A to Z.

So I don't trust anyone with love.

I have seen good love too my parent's love for each other. But still I can't trust anyone to love. If I should love a person she has to earn my trust first.

But my parents are forcing me to get married so I have to look for a bride who will not interrupt my lifestyle and be my wife till end.

For me marriage is like one time thing like my parents marriage. I don't believe in divorce and remarriage. Once married then it should be for life time. That's why I don't do relationship or one night stands. I won't say I never had one night stands but you can count it your one hand. I will be very careful during that time.