Chapter 15

I expected my husband to buy me what I wants to eat but he too denied me.

Three guys joined together and discussed what is healthy for me. They even argued for smallest things. I felt left out.

So I called Emma for help. She secretly brought me chocolate bar. But when she sneaking things in to my room, Jacob caught her Red handed and snatched the chocolate bar and ate it front of me. He is too cruel.

It's really too much. They all don't like me at all. So I complaint to our family doctor who came for a regular check but she praised them for doing such a good job. That's what made me cry. Emma was glaring at them for bullying me. She is the only person who likes me.

All the others looked at me sympathetically. I don't fantasies food but I didn't know why but I crave different combination of food and always in verge of crying.

The doctor lady understood my craving so also says that, all this changes in me is because of harmonal changes in my body because of pregnancy. She also gave permission for me eat one of my cravings once a day. That made me smile.

I also felt ashamed for making a scene in front of my brothers and husband. But they acted like nothing happened. I really love my family. Six months back I never thought I will have a happy day like this. I thanked God for giving me such a beautiful family. I really am happy even if I am going to die I will die happily.

After that everything become normal. I will get whatever food I ask once a day. I became sensitive. Even for a smallest matter I began to cry. Emma started staying with me more during day time. Lenn stayed with me at night and adjusted to all my tantrums.

It's my day to start my college again. I missed a lot during the days I took rest. I have put more effort to finish everything.

George was waiting outside for taking me to college. He drive the car impossibly slow. He said that he is trying to keep me safe.

When I entered the gate Emma was there waiting for me. She is really my best friend. What shocked me the most is Jacob was there. He is there as a art tutor intern.

Our college asked him to be the intern long time back but he refused but now for me he took the job. Then I saw George still walking with us.

"Why are you still here" I asked him.

"I joined here as the business management tutor" he said like it's easy.

"What?!!!" We all shouted in unison.

"Okay now all the surprises are over so go back to class " he said with the tone of teacher and looking serious. We laughed at him for saying that in a serious tone which didn't affect us one bit.

"Everything is okay but why is he still here" I pointed towards Reuben standing there looking at me.

"Oh!.... We came here directly to look after you but your over protective husband didn't get the chance to come here since you didn't give him a choice. So Reuben is his eyes." I sighed hearing that.

Why are they so over protective, they are overwhelming me as well as stressing themselves. If something happens to me then they should be healthy enough to look after my baby. I sighed.

The thought of not being there in the life of my baby and Lenn brought tears  to my eyes but I am not going sacrifice my kid for saving myself. If its going to be a complicated pregnancy then I'll try till the end.

After that I attended the class as usual. Two days went by without a problem. I thought for my life to stay that way. But my life and problems cannot be separated.