Chapter 14

Third person POV

Next morning Lenn left the room early since he has something to arrange his office and then he has to shift his home office to his parents home.

George came early too. Lenn asked him to sleep in the couch before he left. So he too lied there thinking of what to say to his sister when she wakes up.

Dove POV

Because of the medicine I am taking, I felt sleepy. I found that Lenn left early in the morning so I got up to refresh myself.

Suddenly I felt moment in the corner of the room in the couch. I was not aware who is here so I thought of leaving the room before he notices. But the figure got up suddenly like he notices that I was escaping. He runs towards the door to block my way. I screamed to notify others that there is a intruder in my room. I gave a punch in his cheek which didn't even affect him.

Then I saw his face. He is my husband's friend George. But why is he staying in my room.

"You are George right, what are you doing in my room" I asked him little bit shocked.

"Lenny asked me to look after you today." He said and went back to the couch.

"Do you want something. If you want something please ask me" he said again.

But even though he looks familiar I am not comfortable with him in my room.

I started walking towards the bathroom. Suddenly I was lifted in air. He is carrying me to bathroom. What is happening here. Why is he behaving like he is my close person.

He dropped me near the wash basin and handed me brush and toothpaste. Then he started switching on the water heater. He took towel from the closet and handed to me. " Call me if you need anything" he said and then went out closing the door.

Why he is doing this to me I thought. Then I did my routine and opened the door to see him waiting near the door. Did he wanted to use the rest room. Did I take lots of time I thought.

But he again picked me up and lay me down in the bed gently. I was looking at him for a long time but he just played games in his phone.

"If you want to ask me something just ask" he said still concentrating on the games. Normally I never talk with strangers but I feel safe taking with him.

" Why are here instead of my husband" I asked him

"Your husband has something to do in his office before he can completely concentrate on looking after you. And others went out so it's my turn to look after you" He said.

I felt guilty for disturbing his work.

"I can look after myself he shouldn't disturb his work and you too should do your work " I murmured. He didn't answer anything.

"Are you hungry little sis" he asked. But why is he calling me sis.

"I am not hungry but I feel sleepy so I'll sleep for some more time. " I said and started lying down to sleep.

"No!! Doctor told that you have to eat a lot to improve your health" he said and called the maid to bring some food.

"Ok I'll eat you can go back to your room and I can take care of myself" I said little bit louder loosing patience.

"Why are trying to send me away" he asked annoyed.

"I am not comfortable around other people. Why can't you understand." I murmured trying to make him go out. I couldn't be more clearer, thou he sat there like he didn't hear anything.

Maid brought the food. I felt like vomiting when I smell the food. So I stand up to rush to the bathroom with my hands in mouth. He saw me and followed me.

He moved the hair that fell in my face to make me comfortable. He also cleaned my face with water and wiped it with towel then carried me back to bed.

I felt confused how George is doing everything like he is my family.

He brought some other food which is less smelly. He fed me like a mother. But I can't stomach more food. He tugged me in the bed. Then went back to couch and started playing his game again.

I was starting at him for long. "It's really bad to stare at others for this long" he stated.

"Why do I feel like we are related. I just remembered that Alex said something about you looking like your father and called you brother. And his only brother is my father. Then he called us brother and sister. Are we really brother and sister" I asked him still confused of the memory.

"Bingo you found out. I was thinking how to explain these things to you. Now you found it yourself there is no need for me to explain. 'sigh' I really suck at explaining. That's why I was trying to avoid these many days. But this Lenny your husband tricked me telling that nobody is there to look after you. I can't leave my only sister that I just found herself, when she is not in good health so I accepted to babysit my baby sister" he said non-stop like opened dam.

"Woah breath. Why are you in hurry. Explain everything to me slowly." I told him to go slow.

He then told me how he and me got separated at such a young age to how he found me. He felt guilty for not coming sooner to find me

I don't blame him for that. He itself was small when we got separated. Nobody will remember things from such young age.

After having long chat with him I felt asleep. He was sitting in my bed and stroking my hair. Now knowing that he is my long lost brother, I felt safe with him near me. I slowly slept with him stroking my hair.

I got up after 2 hours of deep sleep. I saw him still in my bed. One hand still on my head and other hand under his head and he is leaning in the head side wood of bed and sleeping.

I felt extremely happy to have a blood relative, I felt more secure.

I want some food since I didn't eat much earlier because of my morning sickness so I slowly not disturbing George get down from the bed. He is a deep sleeper. He didn't even notice I get down from the bed.

Just I thought doing things on my own, I saw Jacob standing there looking pissed.

"I know that irresponsible fellow, see he is sleeping not knowing that you got down" he said angryly.

I don't know why he is angry with George.

George wake up from his deep sleep because of Jacob's angry yell.

"What happened" he asked in his sleepy voice.

"This is how you look after her. She is getting down from the bed what will happen if she fell down " he yelled at him.

"I know how to look after my sister" George yelled back.

"She is my sister too" Jacob equally shouted.

"But she is my biological sister" George stated.

"You know her only for 10 days but I know her for three years" Jacob didn't give up.

Now I know what's the problem. But I don't know how to solve it. Both are my brothers. One who cared for me for three years other is my biological brother. They are important to me equally.

I don't want to hurt any of them.

"Guys I am hungry can I get Pizza" I asked with puppy eyes.

"But you are not supposed to eat junk food" George said

"I also agree with him. We don't want to risk your health." Jacob agreed with him.

"But I don't feel like eating anything else" I whined.

"I will prepare something healthy for you" George said going out towards the kitchen

"I will help you prepare" Jacob joined him.

They started discussing what to do like the fight never happened.

I will ask Lenn to buy me pizza. He will surely buy me one.

Little did I know that he is more stricter than them.