Chapter 1

Lenn POV

"Lenny" my friend George shouted and came inside my room since he is the vice President of my companies. So he comes to my room without permission. And I hate him calling me Lenny.

"Lenny you know in our financial company there is one person 'Alex smith' who is playing with us. He is not paying interest for long time. We have sent various threats and people to collect but he is not at all budging." He yelled.

He looks frustrated. He is shoving his hands in hair again and again.

Actually we are  considered as powerful company. Most people afraid of us. We don't use illegal methods. But we use legal methods to destroy them totally. So nobody try to mess with us.

" Ok try one more time or I'll directly go and deal with it. I also noticed his behaviour. And one more thing ask our company investigator to investigate about him" I said to him calmly.

" Ok I'll arrange that" he said and relaxed

George is from a big family. He doesn't have any means to work in my company but he doesn't want to fight and takeover his family business since his cousins are always competitive with him. So he just gave up everything and joined my company.

He doesn't have parents his mom married his father without her family permission so his grandparents never saw them after that, three years after that he was sent to them along with some stranger. So they investigated everything but they couldn't find their whereabouts. It's like they vanished from the earth.

So his grandparents grew him up since they have lots of grandchildren they didn't give him special attention. But since he doesn't have parents he needed special attention. He got that from my parents and me. So he mostly stayed with us . He is like our family member.

After that he asked my secretary to bring him ice water

" Hey man do you want to go to club today" he asked cooly. The tensed man totally vanished

"No G, I have some work tonight and also I don't like clubs. You enjoy yourself I will come to take you home. Don't mess like other times ok"I told him

"Hey#! I am not a 5 year old that you have to escort me home I can come on my own. And I don't mess around you know nowadays I strictly don't go for girls. So you don't have to worry about me and finish your work" he said

"Really I really appreciate if it's like that lets see at night whether you need escort or not" I teased him

" Hump! I will show you that I can be independent" he fake humped and went outside.

I know my friend can be independent but I am really protective of him if he thinks of his ex girlfriend he will drink and get wasted but nowadays he is really changing and I can see him watching my sister from far away. I know he likes her but still hesitant to approach her. If it's George I can happily hand over my sister to him.

But I don't want to pressure him or my sister. Let it happen naturally. I will be happy for them if that's happen. I know it takes years for that to happen. Because of George's guilt and my sisters obliviousness.

Now I have a meeting so I got ready for that. The meeting went smoothly. I also had dinner with client . I completed everything and thought of going home for good night rest since G told me that he will take care of himself. Thats when I got a call from the club he goes frequently to come and take him.

I went there immediately to take him home but what I saw made me shocked. He is crying and I don't know why he is crying. I have never saw him cry. He drinks but don't cry. The only time he cried is when his girlfriend cheated on him first. The second time when she deceived him he just went to prison but never cried.

"Why are you here, I said that I can go home myself" he said wiping his tears

I can see he is not drunk

"Why are you crying" I went straight to the part

He looked at me like he is in so much pain.

"You know today I met uncle Ian. You know the one who delivered me to my grandparents. I met him after so much years. He asked me whether I found my sister. That's when I remembered I had a sister. My grandmother once said when I came back to her I used to cry for my baby sister. we used to search for my parents and her. But later I totally forgot about her and went on with my life. I might have a family member somewhere but I never searched for them sincerely. I feel like I am the worst son and brother" he started crying again.

I comforted him and promised to search for her again. The main problem is he doesn't even know where he is from or his parents name. He is only 3 years old. Ian picked him up from roadside along with a letter. That's how he reached his grandparents.

I took him Home and tucked him in bed he is like a little brother to me. He is 4 years younger than me almost the age of my brother.

I took shower and went to bed tomorrow is going to be hectic I have hell lot of work to do and tomorrow night I will be leaving the country for business meeting and to take care of my other branches located in different countries. I will be back after one month and then I'll take care of that Alex Smith

Next day I did my work and went to airport to fly in my private jet.

I relaxed for a little. I won't be able to rest atleast for a week then I might have some time for myself

It's been one week. I finally got some time to breathe. I opened the cover that my private investigator send me about Alex Smith.

I opened it to look at the details provided by him.

He was the owner of smith group of companies they were not so big company but once it was super famous and was running smoothly. But 20 years something happened and company fell in the hands of this bastard Alex who made it a worst company of the world.

Then when he needed money he borrowed from me but he couldn't pay it back, instead he gave the company to me. Which I gave to George who somewhat feel the attachment to the company and then after he is the owner of the company.

Now without having anything he borrowed money. I don't know what he is going to give me .

He has three daughters. The eldest one looked beautiful and pure but her eyes are sad. The other two looked like brats.

Why am I attracted to his first daughter I thought myself that doesn't make sense. If he is greedy person then his daughter will be 2 times of it. I can't handle people like that. So I determined not to think about her.

One month went by fast. But even in busy schedule I managed to think about her daily at least once. I even thought of getting a temporary girlfriend to forget her but I can't even go near any girls. Whenever I tried to flirt with girls , the image of her sad face come to my mind. It looks like I am making her even sadder.

Now I am back to my hometown. I met my family and friend. They are happy to see me again safe and sound.

Suddenly my father started the topic again which I hated very much. Obiviously my marriage.

Every time we discuss the topic my mind will not think of anyone but this time my mind showed the picture of someone who is beautiful, has sad eyes which is begging me to save from something. And then and there I decided to marry that person because I don't want anybody else to have her. She will be mine this lifetime. I don't know if this is love. If it is then I am doomed......