Chapter 18 The End

Next day I woke up in the hospital bed. Everyone of my family is sitting around me.

My husband ran towards me when he noticed me moving.

"Angel don't move, I'll call the doctor" he said and pressed the call button for nurse.

The nurse and doctor came in to my room and checked me thoroughly.

After they went back , I asked my family how I ended up here.

"Do you think that you can sneak away without my notice" Emma smiled sarcastically.

"I followed you and when I saw someone is following you I called Jacob. He informed police and helped me knock out the twins. Since Alex was waiting for his daughters to bring you he got caught too. And you aunt she is also got caught after Alex confesses everything" She said happily.

"They were charged for attempt murder since the doctor confessed and kidnapping, so they will be in prison for life, you can live happily without thinking of them and our maternal side grandparents wants to see you, they are here" George said and brought a old couple.

Then mom and dad hugged me happily.

My husband send all of them out and stayed with me throughout the night. We talked about many things, about our future, about our babies.

One year back I really thought the my like is going to end miserably by my uncle's hand but now I have my husband, brothers, mom and dad, friends, grandparents. They all love me genuinely. I too love them all.

After 6 months....

I gave birth to my twin baby boys without any complication. Our family celebrated the day happily.

Only my grandparents are little sad. Eventhough they have lots of grandchildren, they are all boys that's why they loved me very much. They expect girl babies for them to pamper and sort but again they are boys but I promised them to give granddaughter next time.

We announced our wedding after two months and my husband held a grandest wedding for me. He showed me how much he loved me and our children...

I love him too very very much ...