Chapter 13

That day my parents and George rushed into our room to see Davina awake.

My mom hugged and scolded her to not to do such things again.

She also expressed her happiness for having her first grandchild. Dad also hugged and kissed her forehead. George still standing on the corner and looking at her. Dove still not so sure about the situation so gave glances towards him.

But I am not as much as happy as they are. If she is not healthy enough we are going to loose the child or her. They both are important to me. Even though my first preference is Dove, I am also sad to loose my child.

So for them to prepare for the worst I have to tell them the news before they get high on hopes.

Dove got tired and slept after sometime. Using the opportunity I told them the news and asked them not to show it in front of her.

My mom started crying she was sad for all the things Dove is facing. She also totally agreed with me in saving dove and everyone accepted that. George hugged me and thanked me for preferring his sister over the child.

" We have one month guys if we make her healthy we can save her and the child so let's hope that both are safe " I said to make the situation little bit better.

My mother asked me to move to their house till the baby situation. I accepted that we need someone to look after dove I know my mom can do the job better than anyone still I will appoint a nutritionist and physical/yoga therapist for her to keep her healthy and fit.

The next day Dove got discharged from the hospital. I didn't allow her to walk, I carried her all the way home except in car. She still needs to be in bed rest for one more week. I didn't make this up but doctor strictly gave us instructions to follow.

After a week she can go to school but she will be under Emma's care in school. When she is home and I am not there my mom will take care other time I'll be there.

But all together we are not letting her out of sight.

I took her to my old room in my parents home. She looked puzzled.

"We are going to stay here till the baby situation." I don't want to give her hope or make her sad.

She understood me and I too lie along with her and we both had a peaceful sleep after a long time.

Tomorrow I have to move my office here since we are going to stay here for little long.

Tomorrow I will ask George to look after dove since he didn't have guts to open up on his own. I know he will find excuse to stall time. I won't allow it. They need to talk soon.

George was sitting in the living room playing games in his cellphone. I went and sat near him.

"George" he looked at me. " Can you do me a favour, tomorrow I want to organise many things, I have to shift many things from my house to my parents house and my parents have a health check up tomorrow and my sister wants to go to school. So can you please look after your sister. I will be here in 5 minutes if anything happens. Okay" I asked.

He hesitated at first then he nodded his head still thinking something. I know he is taking the opportunity to bond with his sister. I am happy atleast he is not avoiding it.

"So tomorrow, don't forget" I ran towards my room to see Dove. She is alone for long time. What if she wants something.

"Angel..." I looked around she is not here, then I heard the water sound. Ok she is bathroom. I waited for sometime. She came outside.

" Angel can't you call me if you want to go bathroom. I would have carried you there. You have to take bed rest angel. Please angel your health is more important." I said sighing

"Ok ok I will call you whenever I need you" she said. I know she will not like it. Who will like house arrest more like bed arrest.

"I know you are not happy with the arrangement but it's only for one week, after that you can go to college but no part time job. You will come back home as soon as the college is over." I said firmly.

At first her face become bright then it went down.

"So I can't do my part time job then how will I pay the fees." She asked making me frown.

"Angel first you already paid all your fees. Second if you need money for anything I will pay for you. How many time do I have to say, what's mine is yours. I know you are independent till now. But I want you to accept me fully as your husband. I want you to depend on me like other wife's do." I asked

"What if you too leave me alone again. What will happen that time. Now you love me...., what will happen when you change suddenly. What will happen when you think I am not worthy to be your wife. At that time I have to again become independent, which will be very hard for me" what she said made me think. She still has insecurities.

" Angel do you know my age" I asked .

"I think it's 26" she said not knowing why I asked the question.

"All this years I saw many girls in my life. I never crossed the line with them. I never thought of even liking them. But when I saw you in photo. Your eyes captured me. I can't even go without thinking you everyday. When my parents asked me to marry I only thought of you, I didn't even know you that time. Then when your uncle said that he will exchange you with money I used the opportunity to get you. Angel your eyes told me you are my soulmate. So don't even think that I will ever leave you. Even if you leave me I will drag you back to me. Do you understand. I love you soooooo much I can't leave you anytime soon." I said to her seriously.

"I love you too" she said which made me shocked. I didn't expect her to tell me that now.

"I liked you when you rescued me. But I saw how gentlemanly you behaved. That's the first time someone respected me. Then I met your parents, you gave me loving parents whom I have been longing for long time. I started loving you. I love you very much lenn" she said blushing heavily.

"You gave me freedom, respect and love which I didn't get all those years. I love you so much lenn " she shyly said again.

" Then now we know how we feel about each other. I want you to depend on me. I will never change my decision this lifetime. Do you understand" I asked

"But,...." She started

"No buts you have your husband to take care of you, so don't even think about part time job. You can work after you finish you studies but now you need full rest for health and for our child. Ok" I asked expected her to agree.

" Okay I'll behave and follow your advice.... So I can go to work afterwards?. What about my project, I have to work in some publication company for one month. Can I do it." She asked like a little kid. She is soo cute.

"Okay you can go do your project but I'll choose the company" I said no more argument. She was thinking for sometime and then nodded her head.

" Thank you so much dove for not arguing with me. Do you know I am scared of losing you more than anything. So don't ever leave me ok " I said and hugged her tightly. I am totally scared.

"Me and our child won't leave you. We will become healthy and stay with you." She said with tears in her eyes. My eyes too clouded with tears. With that conversation I forgot to inform her that tomorrow George will be taking care of her.

There is going to be a good show...