Chapter 3

Lenn POV

After the thought of marrying that girl I suddenly let go of it, it's not fair to marry her in exchange of money.

I will try win her and make her fall in love with me. So I instructed my people to look at her daily routine.

But today first thing I have to go to her house to get money from her father. I hope I don't fall into her bad side.

When I entered her house and asked for money. Alex yelled at me thinking that I am there to collect money. After he knows who I am 'the boss' he closed his mouth and started begging me to give more time.

Then he proposed to give his first daughter as my slave for money.

That's when I thought if I didn't accept then he will sell her to somebody else.

How can a person do that to his own daughter. So I accepted his offer and even promised to pay more money for her.

That's when I saw her door slightly open and she is looking through the gap with eyes full of tears. As soon she saw me looking at her she closed the door and went inside.

So I ordered Alex to make her pack her bag within half an hour.

After half an hour i saw her coming down with a small bag. Her face full of tears. Alex is holding her hands tightly for insurance incase she tried to escape.

But I can see she is not putting any fight like she just surrendered herself. I felt guilty for doing this but it has to be done otherwise that asshole will sell her somewhere else.

I am not going to keep her as my slave I'll marry her and make her my queen and make her do whatever she wants. But I'll not show her I like her since she will use it to her advantage.

He handed over her to me. She like a obedient puppy come to my side.

I guided her to the car she followed me without a sound . I thought she is mute. But she whispered thank you when I opened her car door.

I took her to a cafe before taking her to our house. I need to talk to her in a comfortable environment.

I ordered coffee and cake for both since she doesn't ask for anything. I don't know how to make her talk. so I decided to speak what I planned.

" Hi., I am Lennan Taylor, people call me Lenn" I introduced myself and lift my hand for hand shake. She hesitated for moment but gave her finger tips for handshake and removed it immediately.

"I am Davina smith, people call me Dav or Dove"she said quietly

"I will come straight to the point. I brought you with me because I want to marry you. You know I don't take slaves. My parents are urging me to get married so I thought you would be a good choice. So will you marry me. This may be contract marriage but For me one life one marriage. I don't do divorce you have to sign a form for that. You can't cheat on me. You can undo the contract. If you are not ok with marriage I'll send you back to your parents. I am not threatening you just I don't take slaves" I explained her.

I can see some brightness in her eyes. But she didn't reply me

" If you have any questions or requests you can tell me now or you can think and tell me later too I'll give you time." I said her like a gentle man.

"I don't have any questions I'm ok with no divorce. Any way #@#& out@# @#?!!life. I have only one request. I can see you are a big business man your marriage will be a news to many news channel and papers so I would like to anounce the marriage after two years. So that I can study and get a job without any disturbance or your influence. I like to do things on my own" her voice was quite but her idea is strong and also she mumbled inbetween she is hiding something, I will find it out if she didn't tell me.

I am a curious person. Also she is going to be my wife I want to know everything about her. I may look like a nosy person but that is what I am.

"Ok then we will have a simple register marriage tomorrow in the presence of my parents and your parents and we will announce the marriage after 2 years" I accepted her request very quickly which brought a smile on her face.

" Oh don't want to call my uncle and aunt . You can inform your family alone" again she said quietly. Her voice so quiet and like Bell in the church.

"They are not your parents!#?" I asked her shocked

"Yes he is my paternal uncle after my parents death he is my guardian" she said, her voice was still low. Now I understand why he sold her as slave without even blinking his eyes.

"Ok now we are your family. Only my parents will know about our marriage. If my brother and sister knows then the world knows. They are the biggest news channel mainly my brother. They will spread it like wild fire. I'll introduce you to them to you after some time." I told her gently. After speaking I was happy I made a right choice. Even though she is submitting to every request she has her own thoughts and dreams. Mainly she has back bone, she like to do things herself. She is not greedy like many girls I know. My like towards her increased to certain level. But I will not show it. I will always be careful until I am fully certain about her.

After I accepted her request her eyes twinkle with happiness.

Then I took her to our house

She looked at my mansion with awh! Her expression is like a small kid who tasted the candy for the first time. My mansion is big, the mansion she stayed is also big but my interior is done by famous interior decorator. So she was surprised. By her reaction I can say she liked it. I am also happy she liked it since it will be our home hereafter.

"Welcome home" I welcomed her.

"Home#!&.,.." she mumbled something which I can't catch properly.

"Where do I stay" she asked

"Today you will stay in guest room. Tomorrow onwards you will be staying in my room since you will be my wife. And everything happens between husband and wife will happen between us. Are you ok with it" I asked.

She gulped visibly. I know she will be nervous but I can't avoid it since I take this marriage seriously but I won't touch her if she is not ready.

After that we ate dinner and went to bed. I asked my assistant to do preparation for register marriage. I called my parents about my marriage. They were eager to see their future daughter in law. I also told them about her request. They promised to respect her request and keep quiet. I also informed my friend George. He can't come to our marriage since he is in business trip for a project and will be coming here after 6 months

The next day I personally went to pick dress for my bride . I didn't take any bridal dress since it is a secret marriage but took a white floral dress with pink flowers which will be beautiful on my dove.

I delivered the dress on her door steps. She seemed to be nervous. Even I am nervous. Today I will become a married man. Even though world doesn't know, in my heart I will be married man. It's a extra responsibility. My dove is under my care. I will take care of her and protect her with my life. And if she is willing we will get our future generation after two years.

Now we are going to register office to register our marriage. We will meet our parents there.

Let's see what our new journey is like.....