Chapter 17

Sorry for the delay my friends

Lenn POV

After my doubt I wanted to check with some other doctor. So I made a appointment in different hospital. I made a appointment with a cardiologist too. Since there is a doubt I have to clarify thoroughly. I want second opinion in my angels health.

I didn't even mention it to anyone not even to my brother and brother in law...

From the starting the doctor was trying to abort the baby as well she is telling that my Angel is not healthy that she will die giving birth.

Next day I took dove to different hospital. We consulted a cardiologist. He took echo scan, ecg and some other test that is necessary and not harmful to the baby.

He said what the previous cardiologist said that her heart is still recovering and she needs to be careful other than that she is ok and she can continue her normal lifestyle.

Next we consulted a gynaecologist. She is a older lady and the best gynac doctor in the city. She also asked us to undergo all the test and scan. She reviewed the cardiology report too. She took her time to analyse things. We waited for her in the waiting area.

"Mr and Mrs Taylor please come in" a nurse called us in. I was nervous and I can see Dove is nervous too but she has determination in her face like 'whatever happens I am not going to lose hope'. I am proud of her determination. Normally she is a person who easily compromise to others but if she wanted she will be stubborn as rock no one move her.

"Please sit down" the doctor told us politely.

"What is your worry, you two look nervous" she asked us gently.

"We previously consulted a doctor and she said that my wife is not healthy enough to carry baby and asked us to abort our babies. She also said that my wife will die while giving birth. But we doesn't want to abort ouàr babies so I thought of getting your opinion." I explained her our situation.

"From what I see in the test result.... Yes she is weak because of her heart problem but it is not so severe enough to kill her, it will certainly complicate the pregnancy but not that severe. Other than that she is perfectly alright. I can see you are taking care of her very carefully" she said to us jovially

"Really!!!....." We both asked at the same time.

I can see happy tears in my angels eyes. I feel like I can breath peacefully now.

"So what should I do to decrease the complications during child birth" I asked her eagerly so that I can improve my angels health and welcome our miracles without any difficulty.

"As I said earlier she is alright, just give her healthy food, I have prescribed some medicine, just make her take it without fail, make her do yoga and small exercises so that it will help during her delivery. And if she is still week for normal delivery we can do cesarean. Anyway there is no need to worry." She said which made us happy. I can see loads of happy tears falling from my Angel's eyes.

"Then why the previous doctor told us something that is completely opposite." I mumbled.

"It's not my place to talk about that but you can use this report against her and make complaint in the police station. I am totally against the doctors who does not follow their work ethics" she said angrily.

"Thank you doctor so much.... thank you" I thanked her again and again . I feel so grateful to her.

"Thank you" in between the sobs dove thanked her too

I patted her head but she hugged me tightly and burried her head on my shoulder.

We went out of the hospital and got in the car. I saw some moments in the corner. That's when I notice a man spying on us. We have to be careful. I need my brothers help. I can't do it alone.

I drove to our home and took dove to our room. She is already exhausted so she went to sleep obediently.

After that I asked my parents,Jacob and George to meet me at the living room.

I told them about my Angel's condition that she is week but alright.

They sighed heavily and were happy for us.

My parents were the one affected by the result so much since they loved Dove like their own daughter. My mother was crying happily and father was hugging her comfortably. I can even see tears in his eyes.

Now going to the trouble part...

I told them what happened earlier outside hospital and somebody is after us especially my angel.

So all that happened earlier was because of someone doing something behind our back.

My first suspect is Alex and his daughters.

Next is my enemies in my business.

I asked George to investigate this. He has a team who can do the job perfectly.

I asked Jacob and Emma to be with dove always for her safety. Now she knows she is alright she will try to be free. I know she will happy if she is free but her safety comes first. Atleast with Jacob and Emma she won't feel like she is being followed.

My parents promised to strengthened their house security system and increased the guards.

I too have to do the same for my house. Since there is a chance they may use that place too.

It's been one week and everything is going normal.

George is investigating. Dove is happy going to college without any difficulty. She can concentrate on her studies.

Emma and Jacob is always with Dove. My angel still don't know about the people behind us. She was in stress for so many days. Stress is a big enemy to a pregnant woman. So I want her to be in better mood.

Dove POV

They think that I don't know anything about somebody planning against us but I know everything. They can't hide such a huge thing from.

The day we returned from hospital they thought that I slept. Actually I was thirsty and woke up to drink water. I heard most of the things they were talking.

I know they don't want me to get stressed so I just acted like I don't know.

I feel like useless compared to everyone. if I can contribute atleast a little of what they do it would be great.

If its my uncle I should ask him why he is bothering me. But I am really afraid to talk to him. I almost never talked to him before. Even if I speak, he never allowed me to raise my voice.

Even if I want to talk to him I have no way to contact him. The only way is Ella and Mila. But after the humiliation I never saw them in the college. May be they have transferred.

It's been one week and I still can't take decision. Nowadays I feel like urinating frequently. May be because of pregnancy. Jacob is in his arts class. Emma was doing some important work which our professor asked us to do. I don't want to always depend on her for even going to restroom.

So I thought of going alone. I slipped through the door when Emma was not looking.

I feel like somebody is watching so I fastened my steps and went inside the stall and closed it. I did my job and opened the door to see Ella and Mila smirking at me with a spray can in their hand.

I felt something sprayed in my face. Then it's dark.