Chapter 8

Dove POV

6 months later

I was married for 6 months...

Everything is changing for a better. My life is going smoothly

In college my name changed from dirty bitch to innocent flower.

It's all happened 6 months ago after two weeks of my marriage.

Ella and Mila's angelic appearance were teared by their own boyfriends. In front of everyone they even showed evidence how they cheated on them and how they hide it by creating rumours against me.

I also was shocked how they cleared my name too inbetween their sorrows.

After that my image in everybody's mind changed to better. My grades increased automatically.I have more time to concentrate on my studies because my husband appointed 2 maids and one butler to do the household works.

I had dinner with mom and dad daily. Lenn too joined the dinner daily. Very rarely he misses it. Mom cried and told me that she is grateful to me that Lenn is spending more time with them. I don't know how his change is related to me but since she is letting herself out, I just stayed and listened to her. I also thought of asking Lenn to call his brother and sister to join the dinner once in a week.

My part-time job is also going fine. Nowadays I am more enthusiastic and and helped my owner more. She is a sweet woman in her 40's with only one daughter who is studying 5th grade.

Since our names are cleared there are no more dramas in college. Ella and Mila were quite for long time. I know that they will create trouble soon. But until then I will enjoy the peacefulness.

Three months back Jacob found out about my marriage. He changed himself into brother mode.

Flash back (three months back)

Emma told me that Jacob wants to meet me so she asked me to join them in my work place.

I avoided him for three months. I'll find whatever excuse and get away from meeting him. If I meet him I have to tell him the truth. Which will cause me headache since he will ask me to bring him to meet my husband. I don't know whether they will like each other.

So I was squeezing my brain to find a way to escape.

"You can't avoid this time or he will come directly to the college" she warned me.

I sighed and admitted defeat.

That day evening we all met in cafe. I asked my owner for one hour permission. She also gave me permission without asking any questions.

We sat in the round table. There was a long silence for 15 minutes. I didn't even look in his eyes. I was looking down.

"Why are you avoiding me" Jacob asked

"No.... Nothing. I am not avoiding. I just was busy" I know I sound lame. He also knows i am telling lies.

"Emma is also hiding something from me about you. She always found some excuse to avoid my questions." He saw me suspiciously. I know I can't hide anything from him anymore.

Then like opening the dam I told him everything how I suffered in my home and how my uncle tried to sell me and how my husband saved me and married. And how he is looking after me. How his family is good to me. I don't want him to form a negative image of my husband's family.

At first he is very angry at me for not telling him anything about my uncle's family. I know he would have helped but I don't want to involve my friends in my family problem since my uncle is capable of doing bad deeds.

" So you are married and you are telling me now only. So when are you going to introduce your husband to me" He asked looking at me.

"Not now. I had only request to my husband that is to reveal our marriage after two years. I not going to break my own request" I said to him firmly.

"Then how will I know he is good to you. I have to warn him to be good to you. You know I thought of introducing you to my brother because I can always be there for you but now since you are married to someone else atleast he should know that you have brother to look after" he said which made me cry.

"I know you care about me. But my husband is really so sweet. He even hired maids so that I can study without disturbance. His parents are so loving they treat me like their own daughter. I know you are worried about me but I am safe there" I explained him.

"What about your heart problem" he asked suddenly.

"Oh I totally forgot about it" I said to him.

"Did you tell your husband about you health condition" he asked concerned.

"No... I don't want to worry him or his parents. When I earn money I will take treatment" I said

" Why are you always thinking about your dignity. I am ready to spend for you. Emma too is ready to help you. If you tell your husband, he too will help you. You said he is a nice guy. Why are still wasting your time. If you wait for longer then your condition may get severe. Then what will you do. I can see that you love your husband from the way you are speaking about him, don't you want to be with him for long time." He yelled at me.

"I'll think about it bro but give me some time. Atleast I have to finish my college. Until then I'll be careful and take the medicine and go for regular check up." I told him so that he will drop the topic .

He is still angry. Emma was comforting him. I know if he meet my husband he will surely tell him everything.

Flashback over

It's been three months. He still try to convince me to get the treatment. I am still avoiding the topic .

My next check up is around next week. I don't know how I will go to hospital without my husband's knowledge.

I recently found out that my husband is watching my every move. After I asked him about that he told me that the person watching me is my bodyguard. I also found out that he don't believe people easily. He is also very short tempered and don't like people deceiving him.

I am little bit afraid now. Will he think that I lied to him. Now I am afraid to tell him the truth. I don't want to seperated from him. I am afraid what will be his reaction when I tell him the truth

I know he will find about my condition when I go for a check up. So I have very less time for that.

I went to mom's home for dinner. She told me that today her other children are coming. Lenn arranged for the get together she said happily. They still not aware of our marriage.

So I went home early to help her prepare dinner. We were almost finished preparing food. Still some small things are left. She asked me to go and get ready. I saw Lennan already home and talking with dad. They asked me to use Lenn's old room whenever I am here.

I asked him permission. He said that ' whatever his is mine ' so I am using his room from then. I used to stay there whenever he is in business trip.

I cleaned myself changed my dress. I want to be presentable I'm front of them. They are going to be my relatives for life. I want them to like me.

When I was ready to go out. I heard knock. I opened the door to look at Lenn standing there.

"They are already here. I want to introduce you to them angel." He told me.

He hold me by my wrist and I followed him. He took me to the living room. I can hear little bit louder noises indicating more people are there.

I was standing behind lenn still afraid to meet new people. " Guys listen I want to introduce you to my wife Davina Taylor" he said to them.

" Davina!?" A familiar voice asked so I peaked from my hiding place to look at who that person is.

We both are shocked...

I think you already know who the person is....