Chapter 7

Lenn POV

Yesterday when I didn't find her in the home I got frightened. I even called private investigator to find her. He said me that she is next door in my parents home.

When I reached there she was laughing with my parents. They looked like a small family. Still I am angry so I shouted at her for not informing me.

She started crying in my mothers shoulder. Even when she was degraded for what she didn't do. She doesn't cry. So I might have hurt her badly. That's when I noticed that even my father is glaring at me. It's like they are her parents protecting their daughter from evil son in law.

Then she said sorry for not telling me. Then I took her home and explained. talked with her for sometime.

I gave her my debit card and asked her to use that and to leave her part-time job. She didn't accept my card and said that she will earn her own money.

I really started trusting her. Only two days she made me fall in love with her and made me trust her.

But still I will absorb her for one year and then I'll confess my love to her.

My heart tells me she can be trusted but my head tells to wait.

She is like a angel when she sleeps.

I promised myself to make her happy. For that I'll have to find a way to punish her uncle, aunt and cousins.

I will wait for the opportunity to punish them. That greedy Alex will come for money again. That time I'll show who I am.

First I'll have to break her cousins support in the college.

So next day I called the two so called 'powerful boys in college' parents in whose company I am major investor. If I withdraw they go bankrupt.

I asked them to bring their sons and meet me in my company conference hall.

They came sharply as I mentioned. They brought their sons too.

"So you are the powerful boys in the college" I asked them.

They nodded nervously.

"So you are the one bullying Davina" I asked them again.

"How do you know her" one of them asked.

"So what do you think about her" I asked them instead of answering them.

"She is the poorest of all students in college. She is studying in full scholarship. For earning money she sleeps around. I even heard she murdered someone. Totally we don't like her, she is an outcast." The other one said.

"So you bully her for that. First I want to know who spread this rumour" I asked.

"Our girlfriends since they are neighbours" they both replied.

"First we don't bully her, our girlfriends do. We just support them since she is not a good person. Second why are enquiring about her" the first one asked.

"So you think your girlfriends are innocent and Davina is bad" I asked them again.

"Yes" they both said.

"Ok please turn on the video" I said my assistant.

She played all the dirty things Mila and Ella did for money behind their boyfriends back.

Their face was out of shape because of embarrassment.

"So you call these dirty brats innocent and call innocent people as dirty" I asked.

"Do you know Davina is your girlfriends cousin. And their parents are their guardians but they never took care of her. She has to earn money for her need from the age of 10. Still she didn't do any dirty things. But your girlfriends eventhough they are paid by their parents and by you, two still their greedy heart make them do dirty things. What so bad about being poor. What's so bad in studying in scholarship. You all believe in lies and bullied the innocent girl." I yelled at anger.