Chapter 3

Harriet's life went on as usual. Except now, every night, she'd dream about that boy in the park. Then one day at school, she saw him. The boy from the park. The one she instantly fell in love with. The boy she'd been dreaming about every night. He was there. In her school.

Harriet later found out that his name was Sebastian, he was in 12th grade and he just moved here from Nova Scotia. His parents had divorced when he was quite young.

When Harriet's class ended, she headed to her locker and found Sebastian there.

"What are you doing here?" she asked while opening her locker. "Well, I just moved here at the beginning of November from Nova Scotia. My parents are divorced, and I've been living with my mother since I was young. But now I think it's time for me to spend some time with my father," Sebastian explained. But that was not what Harriet meant. What Harriet had meant was what was he doing here, at her locker. After a few moments of silence, Sebastian realized what she'd meant. "Oh. You mean what am I doing here. Well, my locker is right there," he said as he pointed towards his locker —3 lockers down— "locker 240."

Before Harriet and Sebastian left for class, Sebastian leaned over, and whispered in Harriet's ear, "I'm really happy to be here with you, and I hope to get to know her better!"

Then he left for class.