Chapter 5

When Harriet arrived at school the next day, she found Sebastian waiting for her at her locker. With her cell! As she was opening her locker, she felt someone's hand on her back. When she turned around, she saw Sebastian with both his hands behind his back.

"Pick a hand," he said to her.

"Left," replied Harriet as Tian brought his left hand out from behind his back. But there was nothing. "Right then," Harriet said. But when he brought out his right hand her cell wasn't there either. "Come on Sebastian! Just give me my cell back! Please?" Harriet pleaded.

"Kiss me." Tian finally said after what seemed like forever.

"What?! I will not kiss you!" Harriet replied in a surprised but annoyed tone. "Fine," said Sebastian, "At least go on a date with me. I promise I'll give you back your phone if you do."

Harriet didn't understand what Tian was talking about. She was probably thrown off by what Tian had just asked of her. "I'm sorry Sebastian, I don't understand what you're talking about. Please just give me back my cell so I can get to class."

"What I'm saying Harriet, is that if you agreed to go on a date with me, I'll give you your cell phone back. It's that simple." Sebastian answered.

"I'll think about it ok?" Harriet said just as the bell went off, signalling the start of class.

Full of excitement, Harriet made it right on time to class and couldn't concentrate on anything the teacher was saying. All Harriet could think of was that Sebastian had asked her out. Which meant he liked her!

The rest of Harriet's day went by in a blur.