Chapter 4

Since it was Wednesday, Harriet headed over to the park. As she was walking, she suddenly felt someone beside her. When she turned around, she saw Sebastian walking right next to her. Inside, she felt her heart skip a beat.

When they arrived at the park, Harriet and Sebastian sat down on the bench, side by side. Harriet was just about to pull out her book to do her homework when she heard Sebastian say, "So, what's your full name?" She couldn't believe he was talking to her. Asking about her. Harriet couldn't even focus on what he was asking her. She was freaking out!

It took her a few minutes, but finally, Harriet calmed herself down. "My full name. Well, my full name is Harriet Seraphina Chloe Tellason. And yours?" Harriet asked.

"That's such a pretty name. My full name is Sebastian Alexander Craynsum. But most people call me Tian. What grade are you in? When's your birthday?" Sebastian kept asking. Harriet, who was excited that Tian was talking to her, had trouble responding. "My birthday is March 17 and I'm in 10th," Harriet said in a shaky voice. "And you Sebastian?"

"September 15. 12th grade." Tian told her.

Their conversation ended there. Although Harriet had tones she wanted to know about Tian, she felt too shy to ask him.

"It's getting late," Harriet started, "I'd better get home or my mom will start to worry. See you tomorrow!"

As she walked away, she realized she forgot her cell phone on the bench. But when she turned back to get it, it was no longer there.