Storm Across The World

3rd POV
A blonde female sat by the window of her home writing in a scrapbook. She looked at her Deadly Nadder, named StormFly, writing down things she could give to Hiccup in the morning.
Astrid: alright girl....I'm going to try and catch a few hours, be good.
The Nadder let off a small sound before curling up in a ball and closing its eyes, going to sleep.
Meanwhile, many Miles away.
A man with a small beard walked next to a man named Drago Bludvist.
Drago: so Viggo, is this what you were looking for?
Viggo: yes, not much is known about this creature.
Drago: what is known then?
Viggo: three heads. That's it.

Drago: alright

Drago: alright....and how do we get it out?
Viggo: Skrill, it's breath is narrow enough to use it like a drill, will also make sure nothing bad happens when the debris starts to fall, the most we'll feel is anything is close to hail.
Drago: ah good, now let's hurry this up.
Meanwhile
Hiccup looked at a map, trying to figure out any idea of where Viggo is, trying to stay a few steps ahead of him as well.
Hiccup: come on think!
Fishlegs: he is more than likely out a dragon nest, waiting for the time to strike, I mean he does take dragons.
Hiccup: but that would be obvious, he has to be somewhere else.
Back with Viggo
The ice began to crack more and more until the Skrill stopped, quickly fleeing from the area.
Viggo: that....is not normal.
The dragons in the cages on the boat began to roar out in fear as they began to hit the cage doors, trying to escape. A piece of the ice shattered and landed on a few of the hunters.
Drago: we leave now!
Viggo: I couldn't agree with you more!
The hunters along with the two leaders ran out as the ice shattered more and the creature within the ice moved.
They made it to their ships as the mountain caved in and lightning struck into the ground, the sky began to storm, the rain nailed everyone hard, one drop even cut Viggo's skin.
Viggo: what is going on?
A massive head rose up and looked around, followed by a second one and then finally a third one. Lightning struck around it with storm clouds forming closer to it. The left head looked around, it looked to have a smile on its face, the right head with anger written, and the middle head had the face of a leader. The all rose up with their necks glowing.

The three golden dragon heads aimed upwards and fired three beams into the sky, darkening the clouds even more and spreading across the sky, even reaching Berk within seconds, even though the island is atleast ten miles away

Back in Berk
A man walked to his window and saw the lightning crashing down and the thunder making heavy noise.
Gobber: oh Thor is not happy. I knew this day would come. Phil, come to me, we can get through this together.
Hiccup looked out the window to see he storm, the water leaking through the roof. Toothless began to growl as the storm raged overhead.
Hiccup: it's just a storm Hiccup, you normally love the storm.
Fishlegs: is it Thor's wrath?!
Hiccup: no.
Astrid woke up to the sound of the thunder and walked to her door and opened it up, seeing the rain pouring down.
Astrid: what the hell?
Back with the Golden Dragon
The middle head roared out into the sky, the sound echoing towards Burk and shaking some of the houses.
Astrid: what was that?
Gobber: GOODBYE PHIL!
The Golden Dragon looked at Viggo's ship, the left head bent down to look at them. The middle head bit down on the horn of the left head and pulled it up. It lifted its wings and flapped hard, making the ocean waves crash and cause the boats to fly upwards a few meters before crashing into the ocean, a few hunters flying into the water. The golden dragon flew into the sky and disappeared into the clouds.
Viggo: we made a terrible mistake.