Escaping Berk

3rd POV
Y/N: No.....I go....above ground! Now through a hole in a cell!
He walked over to the cell door and pushed it, breaking the hinges and throwing it to the side, going up the stairs as his eyes illuminated the hallway. The Vikings went to attack him as he grabbed their weapons and his scales began to farm.
Y/N: you won't live to see what happens!
His voice was mixed with the dragon roars as he grabbed them by their heads and shot beams into them, walking up the stairs.
Y/N: No....Witnesses......GRAAAAAAAAH!
Y/N's skin turned golden as his hands covered his face. Tears ran from his eyes as he slammed his head into the walls.
Y/N screamed out as the rage inside him built up completely. His eyes flashed as he went to his knees with his wings forming on her arms. His head split in 3 as the golden dragon heads began to grow.
The people inside the main hall all ran out of it and stopped as it sank into the ground.
Gobber: well....I'm gonna need a new pair of undies.
A golden tail rose up as the spikes rattled like a snake. The three heads then rose up, starting with the left one with a smile, then the right one with anger on its face, then finally the middle head with a monotone look. The smiling one and the middle one both looked at the angry right head.
The right head growled at the other two as the Vikings of Berk watched. The left and middle head began to do small roars as if they were talking to the angry one. The angry one finally let out a big roar of annoyance before looking at the Vikings.
Hiccup: run for it! Release the dragons as well!
The Middle head let out a booming roar that caused lightning to strike down behind it.

The three headed golden dragon pushed itself up and flapped hard, leaving Berk

The three headed golden dragon pushed itself up and flapped hard, leaving Berk. The dragon stopped in the sky and roared out, lightning shot from the wings and crashed down on Berk before it flew off into the distance.
Back on Berk
Hiccup: is everyone ok!?
Snotlout: what can you consider ok?
Fishlegs: Meatlug!
Meatlug has a wooden column on top of her as she roared out in pain. StormFly quickly lily shed the wood column off of Meatlug, now with a broken leg and wing.
Astrid: Fishlegs take her to the infirmary and check her out.....I'm going after that bastard.
Hiccup: Astrid! No no, you are not going.
Astrid: he destroyed my home to Hiccup. You will not stand in my way for this one.
Hiccup: you've seen what he can do, why attack without a plan?
Astrid: we needed a plan while he was in the cell....now I'm doing what I want.
She went on StormFly and the dragon flapped it's wings hard, flying in the direction the golden dragon went in.
Hiccup: Astrid!
Snotlout: great! Now she's going off.
Hiccup: I'm getting on Toothless, maybe if we leave now we can get to her within a minute or so.
Gobber: I wouldn't recommend that one. That golden dragon is pure evil.
Hiccup: but unbalanced, you saw the two heads arguing with the other one, maybe that can help me find it along with her.
Gobber: what if they were planning, like you always do.
Hiccup: I need to get her back!
Gobber: sorry about this.
Gobber knocked him out by hitting him in the back of the head.
Gobber: Astrid is better off alone on this one.