The Black Death

3rd POV
The massive black dragon growled as it continued walking towards Berk, hungry for human and dragon blood. It roared out, scaring all of the dragons. Toothless ran on top of a building and roared out, making the Black Death stop for a quick second, it's right claw halfway up as it looked towards Berk.
The Black Death then roared out again as it continued its movement towards Berk, its mouth smoking.
Meanwhile
Gojira stood by the massive stone prison as he had his fists clenched.
Gojira: the deed.....is done.
Y/N POV
Ni: we can get revenge!
Ichi: there is no point in that.
Kevin: uh guys.
Ni: you are so bent out of shape about this female!
Ichi: she cared! She was our friend!
Ni: your friend!
Kevin: uh guys.
Ichi: she liked us all.
Ni: she liked you and the dumb one!
Kevin: guys.
Ichi and Ni: What?!
Kevin: I can hear a the people of Berk not too happy. I can also feel a Dragon, heading towards it.
Ichi: that means the Vikings are in trouble.
Ni: Good!
Ichi: what about Astrid?
Ni: she can burn in the pits of hell!
Ichi: I'm going to bite your head off once we transform again.
Ni: its only intimidating when I say it! You monochrome.
Kevin: guys! Can we please go help them.
Ichi: I'm all for it.
Ni: I'm not!
Kevin: its two against one.
There was silence for a second before a sigh was hears.
Ni: I hate both of you so much.....I sincerely hope at some point in our lives we all become just separate, so I can kill you both.
Ichi: just shut up and transform.
3rd POV
Y/N's skin began to turn gold beneath the rock, his prison cracking along with it.
Gojira walked away from the rocks and went to his knees.
Gojira: Great Thor! We have brought him back to his imprisonment!
Lightning struck in the clouds as Mosura, Rodan and Gojira smiled, all kneeling. Two quick bolts of lightning came down and struck both Mosura and Rodan, killing them instantly. Gojira's eyes widedned as he realized what he was going on. He got up and dived into the ocean as the wings of Ghidorah shot up from the prison.
Ghidorah climbed from the massive hole and roared out loud with its wings spread. Lightning struck from the sky behind Ghidorah.

Ichi looked at Gojira who was in the water, the storm forming around the golden dragon and Gojira

Gojira: No! Everything.....was going to plan....I was to be free....free of this curse.
Ghidorah flapped it's wings hard and flew into the sky as lightning struck into the sky again, leaving Gojira.
Meanwhile
The Black Death was about 50 yards from making Landfall to Berk. It roared out again as Toothless continued roaring, trying to slow down the progression of the massive creature.
Hiccup: we need to evacuate, that thing will kill us all.
Fishlegs: I'll lead them to the boats, let's move now.
Astrid: I couldn't agree more.

Alright I know these chapters have been short lately, My reasoning is quality over quantity, I like telling the story, having filler for their own chapters. This story does not have any filler, it also doesn't help that the final chapter has been prewritten, I've had the ending planned for weeks.