Finding The Beast

Play the music if you want

3rd POV
Hiccup and the riders flew through the storm clouds as lightning was striking through them.
Hiccup: everyone, keep an eye out, no telling what this thing can do.
Snotlout: storms are one thing. What else does this supposed massive dragon need. You know that Viggo's eyes were playing tricks on him.
Hiccup: I wouldn't be to sure, Viggo is deceitful, but it's hard to mistake the size of a dragon, especially if it makes the Red Death look smaller.
Fishlegs: I mean, I know that a Bewilderbeast is bigger than a red death, but it can't be up there, they're the biggest we've seen.
The sound of a high pitched roar was heard in the distance, catching everyone's attention.
Tuffnut: uh....what was that?
Hiccup: I....don't know
Lightning struck next to them, scaring the twins.
Tuffnut: hehe, you jumped.
Ruffnut: I did not!
Astrid: not the time!
Something flew by them quickly, spooking all of the dragons and putting them in a hover.
Fishlegs: what's going on? Are the dragons...scared?
Hiccup: you alright?
Toothless has fear in its eyes as it scanned the area. The high pitched roar was heard, scaring the dragons to the point where they all scattered.
Hiccup: Toothless!
Astrid went upwards as StormFly went on instinct. After a few seconds it stopped and went into a hover again, scanning the area.
Astrid: easy there girl.
Lightning began striking within the clouds around her. The Deadly Nadder doesn't know where to go and began to panic, flapping hard and roaring out. It then came from the darkness of the clouds, illuminated by the lightning.

Astrid looked at the Golden Dragon in awe as it was truly larger than the Red Death

Astrid: what.....is that even called?
The Golden Dragon then curled upwards, the only thing being seen were 3 pairs of eyes as it spread its wings, then being illuminated by the lightning striking behind it.

is that even called?The Golden Dragon then curled upwards, the only thing being seen were 3 pairs of eyes as it spread its wings, then being illuminated by the lightning striking behind it

The golden dragon went to bite Astrid with the middle head, the Nadder dodging and flying away. The Golden dragon let off a high pitched roar, scaring the Nadder to the point it accidentally threw Astrid off.
Astrid: No!
A second passed as Toothless grabbed Astrid and flew.
Hiccup: are you alri- what in the name of Thor is that?
The three heads all looked at Toothless.
Hiccup: Dive!
Toothless dived as the dragon stopped flapping and began to go to the ground.
Toothless landed on the ground and looked around as the others landed.
Fishlegs: did anyone see it?!
Hiccup: Astrid did, so did I.
StormFly landed and ran for cover, along with the other dragons besides Toothless, that hid behind Hiccup. The Golden dragon landed and roared, two of the three heads did as the left one looked.

 The Golden dragon landed and roared, two of the three heads did as the left one looked

The riders all looked up at the creature until the left head turned around and roared. The two others did the same to see a Bewilderbeast, the same one that it scared away.
Hiccup: are they going to fight.
The Golden Dragon looked at the Bewilderbeast and jumped on it and planted it into the ocean. It then hovered over it as it's neck began to turn yellow.
Fishlegs: it's going to attack!
The Golden Dragon fired three beams at the ocean, picking up the Bewilderbeast.
The riders all looked in awe as the Bewilderbeast obviously regretted its decision to return and fight. The Golden dragon threw the Bewilderbeast some meters away before the creature got up and ran away again. The Golden Dragon landed and growled at them all. Toothless went in front of Hiccup, still scared but willing to fight. It roared at the three headed dragon as loud as it could.
The left head bent down towards Toothless and looked at them. The right head bent down as well, this time roaring at the left one. The middle head then grabbed the left's horn and pulled it up. The left head let off a small sound as the two others roared at it. The scales on the creature began to disappear as it shrunk, the three heads still bickering as it did that. Until finally they all disappeared and formed a humanoid body. A guy by the looks to be around the age of 20.
?????: hello.