All For Nothing

Play the Music if you want

3rd POV
Y/N looked around as the smoke settled.
Y/N: Astrid!
He saw her on the ground, quickly running over to her.
Y/N: listen, I know you don't want to talk to me, but I'm so sorry, you have no idea. I want to do whatever it takes, I'll be telling the truth to you no matter what.
She didn't move at all, her eyes were shut and she was limp. He placed his fingers on her wrist, checking her pulse....nothing. Tears filled his eyes, a storm began to form overhead.
Gobber: what's going on?
Hiccup: I need to get up there!
Hiccup climbed up the platforms and looked around as the storm clouds began to grow darker and darker, lightning striking the ground. Rain poured from the sky as Y/N held Astrid tightly.
Y/N: I lied so much.....I had a friend....and I lose her.....I lose her!
Hiccup walked to Y/N and placed his hand on his shoulder.
Hiccup: what happened?
Y/N: I.....I killed her....
Hiccup: what do you mean?
Y/N: the fight.....the houses.....the storm.
Electricity began to run through Y/N's body, his tears turned golden as his teeth sharpened.
Y/N: leave.....
Hiccup: Y/N.
Y/N: Now!
A mix of his roar could be heard in that yell. Hiccup backed away as Y/N let out more tears, holding Astrid's body. Hiccup ran as Toothless went next to him and picked him up, jumping onto the boat and helping it launch off.
Gobber: what's going on?
Hiccup: Astrid.....she's dead.
Snotlout: what?!
The sound of a loud scream was heard from the center of Berk. A massive lightning strike shot down on the island, flames spreading across, the rain doing nothing to put it out. Smoke rose upwards as the three golden heads of Ghidorah were seen. The heads roared out, though it wasn't intimidating like the ones before, these were filled with pain and loss.

Ghidorah spread its wings as lightning struck down onto the island again, the power shattering the stone island

Ghidorah spread its wings as lightning struck down onto the island again, the power shattering the stone island. It flapped it's wings and began to hover as it roared out again, the lightning strike finally went right through the island, putting it to nothing more than dust.
Hiccup: he.....destroyed Berk.
Ghidorah's eyes were blinded by the tears of its loss. The middle head opened its eyes, glowing yellow as it looked at the Vikings on their ships. They all looked in awe at the sheer power that Ghidorah was. The middle head then roared out as the left and right head fired beams into the sky. The temperatures could be felt dropping, the breath of all the Vikings could be seen. Gojira emerged from the ocean, his gills freezing, suffocating him.
Hiccup: what's going on?!
Gobber: Ragnarok......
Ghidorah roared out again as storm stretched all over the earth, lightning striking everything beneath it. The rain then turned to snow, ice forming along the ocean.
Fishlegs: what does all of this mean? I mean Ragnarok is just a myth!
Gobber: its causing.....FimbulWinter. We....we won't make it....
Toothless went next to Hiccup, as the other dragons did with their riders.
Hiccup: its been a good run Toothless.
Ghidorah roared out again as the snow and freezing temperatures began to cover the golden dragon in ice. The three heads all roared out one last time as it completely froze. A massive blizzard shot through the area and began to slowly cover the earth in snow and ice.