A Month Later

Y/N POV
Me: Why not ruin this world for the gods?!
Ichi: because if you do that then there will be no life.
Me: EXACTLY MY POINT!
Kevin: listen, I believe we should just take a look at them. I'm curious about them.
Me: this is why you have no control! It's our so called Leader Ichi over here that comes around when people are around, and here I am happening. WHEN NO ONE IS AROUND!
Ichi: perhaps the reason is because you're too dangerous. If I remained in control I would've made sure we left at the 24 hour mark along with leaving through the hole you created.
Me: they want us dead!
Ichi: not all of them, they train dragons if you didn't notice when I looked around.
Me: you mean they enslaved them?! And I have a new question, that blonde hasn't been around for a few days, perhaps you should stop being so friendly!
Kevin: wait lis-
Me: SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!
3rd POV
He picked up a rock and threw it at the entrance, Astrid walked in with a plate of food just as the rock disintegrated.
Astrid: is everything alright!? I heard screaming!
Y/N quickly fixed his posture as the monotone personality came out.
Y/N: quite fine I am, just woke up from the night is all. Nothing to be worried about. What is that?
Astrid: I don't know what you eat, so I brought a few things, including an eel.
Ni: GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!
Kevin: what is it?
Ni: SHUT UP!
Y/N looked at the eel as the two argued within him.
Y/N: I do not believe I can eat the eel. But I can try everything else.
Ni: ITS TAINTED!
Kevin: why tainted Ni? Shouldn't we just accept that we have food?
Ni: ITS LIKE A PICKLE!
Y/N: I see your Nadder is coming slightly more trusting to me. It seems to have finally entered my cave.
Astrid: yeah well it wasn't easy.
Y/N: I see. Well it's welcome to eat some of the food if it wishes.
Ni: NO!
Astrid: are you sure?
Ni: NO
Y/N: I wouldn't mind at all.
Ni: I AM BITING OFF YOUR HEAD THE NEXT TIME WE TRANSFORM! I SWEAR TO ME!
Kevin: do you think you're in the same league at a God?
Ni: STOP SMILING AT ME PEST!
Astrid pulled off a piece of fish and gave it to the Nadder as she set the tray down.
Astrid: sorry, Hiccup was giving issues.
Y/N: ah yes, young Hiccup. I do understand why, this is the fifth time you've seen us this month. I've seen you more than my mother in 12.
Astrid: wait....you have yet to visit your mother?
Y/N: yep. Rather not do it though.
Astrid: we're seeing your mother.
Ni: NO!
Y/N: may I ask why now?
Astrid: because you never know when anything bad will happen.
Y/N: you talk....as if you know this from experience?
His voice remained monotone, but it was obvious he wanted to know a little bit more.
Astrid: *sigh* it was my Mother. My dad has been trying his best but it isn't the same without her.
Y/N: ah so you want me to visit my mother who's probably on her dea- ah who am I saying, that woman will be around by the time our Gods die. Alright I'll go see her. But you're coming with me and you're flying.
Astrid: why?
Y/N: I want to keep my head.
Ni: Bastard!