Back to Imprisonment

3rd POV
Y/N stood on an island, the same island he was released from.
Gojira: get in.....
Y/N: how exactly are you planning to freeze me up?
Gojira: we won't freeze you....I'm going to melt the rock around you, give you a stronger prison.
Y/N: I suppose that's fair.
Gojira pushed Y/N into the hole, he hit the ground hard as Ni came up.
Y/N: this won't hold me! You will still be cursed!
Gojira's back turned blue, along with his gills and fired a blast onto both the ice and the rock, melting both. Y/N was getting covered in the magma and water,  keeping him immobile.
Y/N: MY TWO OTHERS WILL NOT KEEP ME AWAY!
He screamed out as lightning struck around the area, until finally the magma and water silenced him, the sky clearing very quickly. Gojira continued covering the area in both magma and water, causing a more powerful prison for Y/N.
Mosura's eyes widened as she looked out into the distance.
Mosura: Goji!
Gojira: not now.
Mosura: Black Death!
Gojira looked up and saw the massive black dragon flying. It was roughly 20 feet larger than the Bewilderbeast, and was black as night. A rare occurrence it is, a Red death is the only one that can have one, the odds even happening is minimal, but being able to survive a dangerous nest is near impossible.
Believed to be a beast of legend, the Black Death lives, and is heading to Berk due to the massive concentration of Dragons in the area.....more food.
Gojira: its none of our concern....as soon as we seal off Y/N for good, our curse will be lifted.
Mosura: but the Black Death.
Gojira: its none of our concern Mosura. Rodan try and talk to her, I need to finish with this.
Rodan: why is it so big?
Gojira: because that's how the Gods made it.
Meanwhile
Hiccup knocked on Astrid's door with no answer.
Hiccup: hey Astrid....it's me again....you've been in your home for about two days now... I just wanted to talk.
Astrid opened the door and pulled Hiccup in.
Astrid: I don't like being lied to Hiccup. I considered him a friend. He took me to his mother.....he told me so much....but so much of it....was just a massive lie.
Hiccup: was it by any chance in a way to protect you?
Astrid: I don't think so Hiccup....I've known him for roughly a month, you'd expect him to be a little more truthful.
Hiccup: were you truthful with me after a month?
Astrid: two weeks. Mainly because I didn't like you at the time.
Hiccup: ouch.
The door then knocked, Gobber then opened it.
Gobber: hey you two, sorry to barge in like that, but we have a massive problem heading right for Berk.
Astrid: is it that three faced Liar?
Gobber: unless he turned into a massive black dragon....then no.
Astrid and Hiccup both looked at eachother as they ran out of the house where all of the other Vikings were.
Ruffnut: so....is this like the end of Berk?
Tuffnut: well....good bye all of you. Snotlout I hate you, fishlegs you annoy me, Hiccup you're a know it all.
Hiccup: what are you doing?
Tuffnut: might as well tell you people how I feel.
A massive booming roar was heard in the distance, the distracted now giving their attention back to the massive black dragon that was heading towards Berk.
Astrid: what kind of dragon is that?
Fishlegs: it's built exactly like the red death....but it's larger than a Bewilderbeast!
Hiccup: well I guess there's only one thing to call it.
Fishlegs: the Black Death