Ghidorah Vs. The Black Death

3rd POV
The Black Death went to unleash a massive blast of flames, only for the three golden beams to hit it in the back, making it roar in pain. The Black Death was roughly 25 yards from Berk, when it then quickly looked towards the sky and roared.
Hiccup: is that?
Ghidorah launched from the sky and landed on top of the Black Death, pushing it beneath the ocean.
Gobber: well....at least it's not longer walking on the water.
Ghidorah hovered over the Black Death as it struggled to get some air.
Hiccup: to the boats now!
The Black Death rose up in a massive plume of water and bit down on Ghidorah's chest and pulled the golden dragon beneath the waves.

Hiccup: to the boats now!The Black Death rose up in a massive plume of water and bit down on Ghidorah's chest and pulled the golden dragon beneath the waves

Astrid ran to the doors of Berk, evacuating people to the boats as the two duked it out.
Astrid: come on come on! We have to move!
Child: who is going to win the fight?
Astrid: I don't know, but we'll have to see.
Ghidorah escaped from the water and shot down lightning bolts onto the Black Death as it roared out in pain. The Vikings all made it to the boats as Ghidorah launched backwards and landed on a smaller island.
Hiccup: what is he?
Ghidorah lifted its wings and brought down a massive blast of wind, the Vikings holding on for dear life as the wind stretched from the ocean to Berk. Astrid was flown through the air and smacked hard into a building, she landed to the ground hard, coughing up some blood from the powerful hit.
Ghidorah bit down onto the Black Death's neck and began pushing.
The boats began to fill up, people squeezing close to each other as the two massive dragons fought in the distance.
Gobber: we are gonna have to move soon.
Hiccup: where's Astrid?
Astrid pushes herself up and held her broken arm as she limped towards the boats. Lightning struck from the sky and landed right in front of her, causing the ground to practically explode right in front of her. She was launched back and landed on her back after sliding across the dirt,
Ghidorah roared out as it fired three gravity beams at the Black Death, making it roar out in pain. Ghidorah then growled as it looked down at its opponents, trying to create a platform for itself to get on. The Black Death then dived beaneath the waves, it could been seen moving quickly towards Berk. Ghidorah's eyes widened as it shot upwards and began to chase the massive black dragon.
Fishlegs looked over the side of the boat to see that the Black Death was coming.
Fishlegs: uh guys....it can swim.
Hiccup: what? That's impossible, it's a dragon that shoots flames and oh my Thor it actually is swimming.
The Black Death lunged upwards and spread its wings, flapping hard as it looked down at Berk. It's mouth began to light up in flames as everyone on the boats braced for the worse. From behind the Black Death Ghidorah put its claws out and grabbed the Black Death. It used its momentum to shove the massive dragon over Berk and landing into the ocean.
Ghidorah's wings began to glow as it roared out. The Black Death was then dropped into the ocean, before quickly emerging and roaring at Ghidorah. Ghidorah then let out another massive roar as it spread its wings and fired gravity beams upwards from the tips of its wings. The beams shot upwards and then curved down towards the Black Death, making a hard hit on all parts of the massive dragon's body. The electricity ran through its body as its organs were becoming more and more fried every second the beams were hurting it. The Black Death's eyes then turned completely white and its mouth flames before dropping lifeless to the ground. Ghidorah roared out in victory before flying to Berk and transforming. A massive amount of smoke and dirt covered the small island.