3 on 3

Sorry for the slight wait, I was updating a sequel story to another book. It's called "Shattered Heart of a Beast"

3rd POV
Ghidorah landed on the side of Berk and allowed Astrid to get off, StormFly went with her and made sure she was safe.
Hiccup: Astrid? What happened?!
Snotlout: didn't that thing you know....destroy a some of berk.
Astrid: its a very long story, just know that multiple personalities are in affect. The one that destroyed some of our home is an angry personality. Never showing itself to the world.
The right head growled as the middle head roared at it. The left head looked at Berk with an appearing smile.
Hiccup: so....these are just three personalities?
Astrid: yep.
Tuffnut: can I touch it?!
The right head roared at Tuffnut, making him walk away.
Tuffnut: never mind.
The left head turned and looked out into the horizon as the middle and right head continued to argue.
Gobber: how do you know this thing won't attack us?
Astrid: the middle head is the lead-.....what is that?
The people of berk looked in the distance as the middle and right head snapped at each other. The left head began to roar at them, its face with slight worry. The two gave no attention until it shot a quick beam into the sky. The two heads both looked at the left one and roared. They then looked in the distance to see three massive creatures, one of them as the bird they fought earlier.

 They then looked in the distance to see three massive creatures, one of them as the bird they fought earlier

(Concept Art)
Hiccup: what is that?!
Astrid: the three others.....
Fishlegs: three others!?
The golden dragon roared out into the sky, lightning striking around with its wings spread out.

 Fishlegs: three others!?The golden dragon roared out into the sky, lightning striking around with its wings spread out

The taller of the three roared out and charged at Ghidorah. Ghidorah's throats began to charge up its beams in all three heads. The massive creature's dorsal plates then turned blue, starting from its tail and going up. They both unleashed a beam and causing it to collide. The collision was so powerful it spread the ocean, allowing the ground beneath to be seen.
Tuffnut: yes!
The Golden Dragon then roared out at it jumped up towards the other creature.

Tuffnut: yes!The Golden Dragon then roared out at it jumped up towards the other creature

Ghidorah roared out as the other creature threw the dragon to the ground.
Ghidorah roared as it then quickly flew upwards towards the clouds. The massive reptilian bird launched upwards and began flying towards Ghidorah. They both roared out loudly as they flew towards each other.

The moth flew towards the sky to help the massive reptilian bird

Astrid: ever see dragons fight like this before?
Hiccup: this....this isn't natural. Oceans shouldn't be able to split like that unless there was a massive amount of power.
Fishlegs: you're looking at a massive amount of power.
The massive reptilian's dorsal plates began to light up as it fired a blast into the sky, nailing Ghidorah in the back as the moth and the reptilian bird brought it to the ocean.
Astrid: they took him down!
Seconds later Y/N was thrown over the side and began coughing as the three creatures all turned to human, two males and one female.
Y/N: who are you?
????: I'm Gojira, this is Rodan....this is Mosura
Y/N: why come and find me? I'm no harm
Gojira: you....are going back to imprisonment oh destroyer of the worlds.
Astrid: don't call him that!
Gojira: what? It's true. His whole purpose was to destroy this world, start a new one. We are here to make sure that doesn't happen, after it's said and done we're free from this curse. We're not the bad guys, he is!
Everyone looked at Y/N, who had a few scars on him.
Mosura: we're cursed because of him! We keep him subdued so the world doesn't get destroyed!