Help

3rd POV
Hiccup woke to the sound of knocking, the clouds still hard outside, though the rain has lightened up immensely. He walked to his door as Toothless was by his side, opening it to see Astrid completely soaked.
Hiccup: Astrid? What's going on?
Astrid: it's Viggo, he has something to say to you.
Hiccup's eyes widened as he walked outside of his house and towards the docks, where Viggo and his crew was.
Viggo: Hiccup, I'm glad to see you are able to come and see me.
Hiccup: what do you want Viggo? You cannot take our dragons if that's what you're after.
Viggo: I'm not here for them....I'm here for you and your friends.
Hiccup: so you're telling us you want to kidnap us?
Viggo: no....we need your help. I admittedly caused a problem some miles away. Some men were killed from it.
Hiccup: you're normally the smart one in the operation.
Viggo: sometimes even the smartest can make mistakes....I released a dragon, bigger than anything we have ever seen, even larger than the Red Death is long. We know the fear class is obsolete with you because of you don't fear them anymore....but this dragon....I couldn't even tell you what it's class truly is, could be fear. Possible class 10 Titan Wing, it could even be a Leviathan, who knows.
Hiccup: but....how big is the dragon?
Viggo: words can't describe.
Astrid: what you give us some physical attributes atleast?
Viggo: three heads and golden.
Astrid: how many dragons have three heads?
Viggo: believe me Astrid, you'll know the dragon when you see it.
Hiccup: listen, it's not that I don't trust you, because I really don't trust, but how do we know this isn't a trap?
Viggo: listen Hiccup, you know me better than anyone alive, you know I would never come for your help....this is big
Hiccup hesitated before sighing and looking at Viggo.
Hiccup: it must be them....
Meanwhile
A Bewilderbeast walked, this one wasn't an alpha, just a wild one that went to the land for some rest, only for the rain to begin and hit its skin. It looked around as it began to show signs of fear and agression like a cornered animal. Within seconds the golden dragon landed in front of it as it backed away. The Golden dragon lifted its wings to appear more intimidating. The Bewilderbeast roared out as the right head bit down on its tusk along with the left head. The middle head then charged up and fired a beam right into the face of the massive dragon, making it flee and runaway, putting up no fight.
Back at Berk.
Hiccup saddled up Toothless, the other riders doing the same with their dragons.
Fishlegs: so how do we find this creature.
Viggo: follow the storm is my only guess, I wish I could help out more.....I made a mistake I know I can't reverse alone.
Hiccup: well....let's get going then, we have a long flight ahead of us.
All of the dragons took off and flew in the direction of where the rain is hitting the hardest. Viggo went back on his ship and sailed away from Berk, following the dragons to the massive golden one.
Hiccup: how are you holding up buddy?
Toothless made a small noise, the rain wasn't bothering him that much, but soon it will get harder, even for dragons accustomed to storms.
Fishlegs: so what do we do when we find this dragon?
Hiccup: kinda hoping we could train it, who knows it could become something valuable to Berk.
Tuffnut: that sounds like death waiting to happen, I AM SO EXCITED.
Ruffnut: no way! I'm more excited!
Astrid: shut up! You both shouldn't be excited for death, that means no more pranks.
Tuffnut: on second thought I don't like death.