Explaining

3rd POV
Y/N's voice remained monotone as he sat on a rock, just a few feet from Astrid, his other inside with his brother and Iona.
Astrid: I want to know....everything.
Y/N: I was cursed with what was inside me. What was inside me were emotions I never showed. Rage and Curiosity. Curiosity is a mix of happiness and the occasional stupid choice. Rage is well....uncontrollable. Those times you heard me yelling was the angry showing up. He only comes when I'm alone. I come whenever I'm with people I don't know that well. And you saw happiness when I was with my family.
Astrid: you said you had a disorder. Please explain it more.
Y/N: multiple personalities, two of them arguing for control.
Astrid: I thought you had 3.
Y/N: Kevin remains dormant and watches the personality Ichi, the one you're with now, and Ni, the angry one duke it out. He's the abused brother who no one wanted.
Ni was laughing inside Y/N's head.
Y/N: Kevin is the left head, Ni is the right and Ichi is in the middle. Three personalities in one massive golden form. The three personalities constantly bicker, but when together they are formidable.
Astrid: so that.....explains a lot actually. If you don't mind me asking, what personality was in control when you escaped from Berk?
Y/N: Ni.
Ni: damn proud of it too!
Y/N: let us return to Berk....the others should know about this.
Y/N stood up and went to walk before he felt something grab his hand.
Astrid: wait.....I want to talk to you more.
He raised an eyebrow as he sat back down.
Y/N: yes?
Astrid: well....I wanted to ask a question really.
Y/N: ask away
Astrid: well....could I perhaps ride on your back when you transform.
Y/N: why? You have a Nadder.
Astrid: she deserves a break.
Y/N: well then....sure, but you aren't putting a saddle on me. Also watch out for Ni. He doesn't like people.
He gave a small smirk before putting his hand to her, the first time any other facial expression was out towards her.
Astrid grabbed his hand and smiled as he transformed and she got on. Ni looked at Astrid with cold angry eyes as Kevin smiled away. She got on and Ghidorah took off as StormFly remained close behind. Storm clouds began to form and began to pour down rain, Astrid using a shield to cover herself from the rain, though it couldn't get rid of the smile that was on her face. Kevin bent his head back and looked at her as Ichi continued flying straight, then Ni turned to look at Kevin and roared.
Kevin then looked at Ni before looking forward.
Astrid POV
So these three really do not get along. I mean I thought the head thing was more like a double headed snake. But they really do all have their different personalities....cool.
Me: how are you doing Storm Fly?
StormFly looked petrified by how large Y/N was in this form. I'm starting to really like this Y/N to be honest, now that I know what he's all about. And he smiled....let's me know that I'm a little closer to him.
Kevin looked back at me and gave a smile as Berk came into view.
3rd POV
Gobber: it's coming back!