Parents

3rd POV
Y/N walked with Astrid who had the crossbow pointed at his ribs.
Y/N: you do know that this is highly unnecessary.
Astrid: I may only know you for a month, still doesn't mean I trust you.
Y/N: that's fair enough.
Y/N walked to the house and knocked on the door. An old lady opened it as Astrid put away the crossbow.
Greta: Y/N?
Y/N: hey mom....it's been.....years.
Greta: my baby!
She ran up to him and hugged him.
Greta: who's this?
Astrid: hi I'm Astrid. Your son's guide.
Y/N: anyone else inside.
Greta: yes it's your brother, come inside.
Timeskip Half an hour
Astrid looked at Y/N as he was with his mother and brother, both of which were much older looking than he was, one looked like he was in his 30's while the other had to be getting ready to kick the bucket sooner or later.
She saw his facial expression, no longer than monotone look, his voice was also different, it was more upbeat and happy.
Greta: I missed my baby so much! After I heard what happened I thought I'd never see you again.
Y/N: well I'm here for a little bit.
Greta: though I do have a question, Thor said you'd be a lot different, Golden was the word he used.
Astrid: excuse me I don't mean to butt in but...Thor?
Greta: you didn't tell her?
Y/N: well things came up.
Astrid: what happened?
Greta: Y/N was cursed by the God Thor himself.
Astrid's eyes widened as she heard this.
Y/N's voice went slightly monotone again.
Y/N: now you see why I remained quiet in the cell. I was cursed by Thor, he took what he saw in me.....made a dragon using it, put me under the ice until Ragnarok came. I came much earlier than it was supposed to happen. Only been frozen for 12 years. So technically....I'm 32. Not the only one cursed as well, three others as well.
Astrid: there were others?
Y/N: two other males....one female, locked away. One is flightless, maneuverable in the ocean....he was the first to go. The other became more bird like, but fire. The other became a giant insect that flew off, cursed to immortality. She got it the worst.
Astrid: why were they cursed?
Y/N: different reasons. The first guy....he disrespected Njord, Njord told Thor about it and cursed him with gills, only able to live completely submerged, can come to land, but no longer able to move as well. The second male made fun of Thor's son Magni, he can soar through the skies, but no longer can touch water for it can kill him.. I ended up disrespecting Thor all together and ended up the way I am.
Astrid: what about the female?
Y/N: refused to sleep with Móði, he complained and Thor put down four lightning bolts, all transforming us and putting us in a state of Hel like no other.
Astrid: that...can't be real. It's religion.
Y/N: believe what you want to believe. I know what happened, and I refuse to do anything.
Astrid: what if you....get cursed again?
Y/N: there is nothing that the gods can do to hurt me anymore.
The sound of a small knock was heard down the hall, it was a little girl. Not even a second passed and a smile went on Y/N's face, his voice becoming a lot more happy.
Y/N: who's this?
Egil: Iona, my daughter....making her your niece. Child get over here. Say hi to your uncle Y/N.
She nervously walked over to Y/N as he went down on one knee.
Greta: Astrid...let me talk to you for a second.
Greta walked with Astrid into another room.
Astrid: what did you need to talk about.
Greta: about Y/N. Is he alright? He was always very very unemotional with us, his whole life he would never smile at anyone, not even me. But he sees us and he's all smiles. By any chance, has there been any other kind of emotion?
Astrid: well....he's always monotone....I heard him yelling one time, angry.
Greta: it seems Thor did more than curse him with some golden form.
Astrid: wouldn't it be good for him to show more emotion, I mean the monotone can get a little annoying.
Greta: it's just....weird you know. I just wanted to know if he did anything else with you.
Astrid: I only spoke with him a few times....he destroyed the main hall at Berk, no one survived who could tell us anything.
Greta: I'm sorry....could you please describe to me what the Golden thing looked like?
Astrid: a three headed Golden Dragon. It had a high pitched roar and could cause storms.
Greta: well....it could only be one thing.... what Thor was talking about. A Golden Dragon, born from Hel. Ghidorah.
Astrid: what?
Greta: the devil has three heads Astrid. That devil runs through Y/N. I can't stress enough that this was the first time I've ever seen him smile.