Trust

Play the music at the top if you want.

3rd POV
Astrid: Y/N.....was this a lie.....all of it?
Everyone of Berk looked at Y/N as he looked around. Gojira and the two others stared him down, both waiting to hear the words to come from his mouth.
Y/N: I lied....everything was a lie besides the Gods cursing us and Thor taking what he saw. These three....they're heroes, they were meant to keep me at bay. I'm sorry Astrid.
Astrid punched Y/N in the face, making a loud sound as he went to the ground. He felt the blood from his nose drip, then placing his fingers to it.
Astrid: get the hell out of here! Now!
The tall man walked over to Y/N and picked him up.
Gojira: come on, your time as come.
Y/N: listen Astrid, I can expla-
He stood up only to get punched in the face by her again, this time making him spit out a tooth.
Y/N: I don't want to do what I was supposed to.
Gojira grabbed Y/N by the ark and shook his head.
Gojira: don't make this hard. She obviously doesn't want to talk.....you shattered her trust....her judgement....why Thor even decided to make you cursed I'll never understand.
Y/N: Ragnarok....so I'm the reason.....just take me now.
Y/N went limp, giving up completely as Gojira brought him to his feet and pushed him along. Tears formed in Astrid's eyes as she questioned everything. Who can she trust? Who are her friends? Why she spent so much time with a man who did nothing but lie right to her face. She turned around and yelled out.
Astrid: how much of it was true!
Y/N looked to her and sighed.
Y/N: the transformation of my personalities... and the bird wanting to be free of his curse.... I was to be the cause of Ragnarok.....that's all that was true......I'm sorry.
Astrid's eyes were filled with both sadness and rage as she walked away, pushing through the crowd of people as Y/N sighed.
Gojira: you better not cause any problems.
Hiccup turned and ran to Astrid as she walked to her cottage and opened the door.
Hiccup: Astrid wait.
Astrid: not now Hiccup, I'm not in the mood.
Hiccup: listen, I know you're not, but it may be best to talk about th-
Astrid: I don't want to! For the first time, I managed to find a friend....not like you, but someone who appeared....off, someone who I could help with something, anything. And I just let him lie to me....I need to think about this Hiccup. Don't try anything.
Hiccup: but Astrid.
Astrid slammed the door and went to her bed. Hiccup was about to knock on the door before putting his arm down to his side.
By the ocean Y/N sat in a boat with Gojira transformed beneath it, making sure he didn't try anything. Mosura and Rodan sat with Y/N as he just remained silent, and thinking.
Mosura: it is your last chance to say anything before you're back under the ice. Care to say some things.
Y/N: what's the point? I screwed up a lot, lost the only person I was remotely close with. My mother in a house filled with a lot of that nonsense. I was just hoping.....I wouldn't have to go back.
Rodan: you should have never left the ice.
Y/N: I didn't have a choice in that matter.... not one at all.