Chptr 2: Wake up

Your POV

I could hear my favorite song (your fave song). I woke up and tried getting up off the bed I was in. I had this huge headache come to me as I got off. I saw what I was wearing and it said S.T.A.R. LABORATORY. I was so shocked and I heard a gasp. I turned around to see Caitlyn in tears as she ran towards me. "I thought I was never going to see you again! You scared me (Y/N). Don't ever do that again." She hugged me and I was startled.

"Hey Cait. Where am I and- Oh My God! Where is Barry?!?!"

She looked at me and said. "Oh um he's um. I don't know. But I have to tell you something. Uh, well umm. Barry was in a coma for nine months."

"What? Is he okay? Is everything alright? Where is he!?!?"
I was starting to get inpatient.

"(Y/N) you've been in a coma for 14 months, after a year the hospital was going to give up on you, so I begged Wells if I could bring you here, surprisingly he agreed without saying anything and usually I have to beg beg. Barry came here after about 6 months of being at the hospital. He's awake but I have to tell you something.. uh well umm. He's with Iris." At first I didn't understand but then it hit me. Worst feeling in my life.

"I have to see him." I said with saddness clear on my voice.

"I think he might be at Jitters with- He might be at Jitters."

I got out of Star Labs and went walking to Jitters. I saw him just sitting, looking at his phone. He lifted his head to look at Iris and turned around to me. He was startled but after tears came running down his eyes as he got off his chair. I spread my arms and he ran to me carrying me in the process. I hugged him and he was sobbing. "I thought- I was- I missed you- I missed you so much." He said letting go of me.

"Heyy, hey why are you crying?" I said as I was cupping his cheeks with both my hands. "I thought I lost my best friend." I let go of him. He tried hugging me but I didnt hug back, after a few seconds of akward silence I hugged him back shortly and asked, "Hey where is Iris?" He smile faded as he looked in my eyes. "Is everything okay?"

My voice just had to crack, "ye- Yeah, just. Nothing, I just... Where is Iris?" I just try pushing him away so I don't feel hurt.

"Um, she uh.. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Now where is my other best friend?" I asked with a fake smile.

"(Y/N)!!" Iris says behind Barry.
She ran towards me and gave me a huge hug. I was facing Barry while Iris's back was facing him. I saw the cutest smile on Barry's face, but of course he was looking at how loving Iris is.

To be honest, I don't even hate her, she such an amazing person. And I'm glad Barry found someone like her. I should just be looking for someone else now.

"Hi, Iris... I miss you." I say letting go of her.
"I'm so glad you are awake! We were all so worried. How did you parents react? Do they know?" Iris says with worry clearly showing in her voice.

"No, they don't know yet. I just came to see you guys for a bit before I leave." I smile, looking at them. They are truly a cute couple.

"Barry, uh. Sorry Iris, but.. Barry can I talk to you alone?" I say kind of excited.

"Don't be sorry (Y/N), I have to go back anyways. Love you! See you later!" She says hugging me again and walking away.

"I love you too. I'll see you later!" I say totally excited now.

She leaves and I punch Barry.
"OUCH! What was that for?!?!" Barry asks annoyed.
"YOU GOT YOUR GIRL!!" And I punch him again.
"Stop that! It actually hurts!"
"Sorry.." I say rubbing his shoulder.
"So.... How did it happen?" I asked.
"Well, it was when I woke up. Before I knew you didn't I went to check up on Iris, she hugged me and she kissed me, it just kinda happened. How did you find out?"
Every single word that came from his mouth chip a piece of my heart, but I'm his best friend so I have to be happy.
"Oh, um, I uh.. I have.. I- I don't- bar-" As I was about to say something I felt a huge wave come at me like before I went into a coma. I woke up again to caitlyn stuffing a needle in me. It hurt like a b- "Oouch! What is that?!" Cautlyn lools up and said, "You're dead... I told you not to scare me like that again!"
"I'm sorry."
"I'm just checking your vitals."
"How long was I asleep?"
"Maybe about 3 hours, it wasn't long."

Welp time to go with my parents.