Chptr 10: Ending Plan

Your POV

It's been a year since I met Savitar. We kiss everytime we see eachother. We cuddle everytime I come to the abandoned home after work. We love eachother and made sure we knew it. Barry and Iris were already married for 2 months. And I had also seen Jacob once or twice.

Savitar and I had been making plans on going to the flashpoint. I would have to marry Jacob sooner or later.

"But you better not like it when he kisses you." Savitar said, playfully.

"Like I would!" I say laughing. Savitar kisses me and we talk about what we would do after.

I left the home and went to the store to buy us some food. I walked out of the store and saw Jacob.
"If you want to have all your powers come with me. If not, just watch what will happen to you." He said coming closer to me. Time for plan A.
"Okay." I said as he grabbed my arms.
He walked me to this old place and opened the door.
"You have to marry me. It's been 3 years and you aren't even with Barry anymore. Just please."
"Umm. NO!"
"If you don't marry me, I will take away your powers!"
"Okay, okay. Okay. I'll marry you. Just don't take the biggest part of my life away. Please."
"Fine. We are going to get married a week from today. Be ready at this place." Jacob said, while giving me a piece of paper.
I left and went to Savitar.
"Honey I'm home." I said once I walked in.
"BABE!!" I heard Savitar say as he ran towards me and gave me a big hug and a passionate kiss and it bacame really heated because I was moving his hands all over my body. He took me to the bed that I bought him because I didn't want him sleeping on the floor.
I knew that night was going to be the best day of my life.

I woke up the next morning to find Savitar not in bed. I was naked so I put on a blanket and walked to the old kitchen to see a handsome man eating food.
"You like eating that?" I said walking towards him. "Not as much as I like eating you." He said and then took another bite of his food. "Wow. That was a nice one." I said laughing. I gave him a kiss and super sped home. I got some clothes and changed in less than 2 seconds. I went back to Savitar and he had a small frown. "What's up, cutie?" I say cupping his hands.
He replied in a baby voice, "You aren't naked anymore.."
I laugh at his cuteness and walk around, cleaning up a bit..
"Did Jacob find you yesterday?" Savitar asked with a serious voice.

"Yeah, it's gonna happen in a week."

We never liked talking about me getting married because we loved eachother. But it had to be done.
--------
It has been 5 days since I last saw Jacob. And I sent all the invitations to my friends and family. The only person who knew it was fake was Savitar.
-------

It was finally my wedding day. Argh. I had to marry someone I loathed. Felicity helped me get my dress on, because she was my maid of honor.
Time.skip
"You may kiss the bride." Said the pastor. Jacob leaned in and I pecked his lips shortly before he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

Worst kiss of my life.

I saw the blur of Savitar and I said, "Worst thing ever. I like yours better." And I sped away from the church.
I found Savitar in his suit.
"Was it really that bad?" He asked laughing. "Yup. I miss you. I have to go though."
He came up to me and kissed me passionately. "That's how I like it." I say and he laughs again.
-------
While talking to Iris, I saw Barry. We gave eachother a short hug and went our seperate ways. He was going to say something, but was interrupted by the noise of metal and glass colliding. It was the best man. I never met him in my life, but he said some nice things about Jacob and I. And then it was Felicity's turn. She made some people shed a few tears.
----
I didn't want a honeymoon so after the wedding we just went home.
--------

Okay, for 3 weeks, I went to work. Went to Savitar and then went home. It was finally the last day. I went to the house where Jacob and I live.

"Hi sweety!" I am home and I walk to the kitchen to see Jacob in a "kiss the chef" apron. He was handsome and I scared him for a second. "Babe stop your powers, I want to kiss my beautiful wife." I stop my powers and kiss him. "Okay Jacob, but only because I love you." I say still not believing myself. "After knowing how I can stop all 7 of your powers, you still don't manage to make me believe you. You are such an ungrateful wife. No wonder Barry is with Iris and not you." He says very calmly.

Take me now, Savitar" I said and Savitar came. "Finally I can kill the person who left me all alone. (Y/N) after everything that happened, I will always love you." He took his hand and almost stabbed me before I grabbed his hand, with my super speed. Flew around him, with me wings. Disapeared, with my invisibility. Read what he thought (that said, "Nice one Babe!"), with my mindreading ability. Moved Jacob out of the way, with my telekinesis. Left the house, with my powerful leaps. And punched Savitar with my super strength. "Oow, that actually hurt!" He said. "You broke my heart Savitar! Now I will break yours!" I almost punched him, but he was too fast. He stabbed me and The Flash saw. "NNNNNOOOOO!!!" Savitar ran away and The Flash came. "Noo, no, no, no, no. (Y/N) You can't leave me again. You were always the person I loved, you can't do this to me." He said with tears in his eyes. "You need to love Iris now." I say as I pretend to die. Savitar made it seem like he killed me, but I am just a good actress.
"Savitar will pay!" The Flash said. That's when I found out The Flash was Barry.
Barry left and after a few seconds Savitar came back and gave me a kiss. I woke up and these to ghost carried us away. And we went to the Speed force.