Chptr 3: Nice Times

Your POV

I went to my parents house. They live near my house which I like because spending time with my parents is the best.
I knock on the door suddenly feeling nervous. "Coming!" I hear a woman, whom I think is my mom. She opens the door and gasps.

"Baby! My baby! Your home! You-"She gave me a hug and was kissing my cheeks. I had tears pouring down my eyes and then I saw my stepdad. My stepdad isn't big on crying, but he did when he wanted to. He came to give me a hug and it all turned into a group hug.

I went inside the house. It looked the same. It looked homey. I was excited to see my two younger sisters. Elizay and Krystina. I was the oldest by 3 years.

Elizay was married to her highschool sweetheart, Angel when she was 20 years old. She is now 23. And Krystina was dating her bestfriend, Colton when she was 16. Now she is 20.

What I didn't know was that Elizay has a two month old daughter and Krystina is now engaged. They were always better at me in relationships, considering I'm still single.

I saw the girls and they both had smiles and tears.

They got off the couch and gave me a hug. "I missed you so much big sis!" Elizay said. "But you know who missed you the most and wouldn't stop coming to the house after he heard what happened........ Jacob!!" Krystina said with joy.

Jacob was another friend of mine who I thought I had feelings for, until I met Barry. I wonder how he is, maybe he could help me forget Barry?

"Cool. Maybe I should say hi?" I said, looking at them with confusion.

"Yeah you should!" They both said in unison.

I got some stuf from my house and went to Jacob. I knocked on the door. MY HAND WERE SWEATY! Why was I so nervous? And why was I excited. He opened the door and was surprised. "(Y/N)???" He said.
"What you're not gonna give me a hug?" I said spreading my arms. He hugged me and said, "I visited to check up on you. DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!! You almost gave me a heart attack!" He let me in, "aww your cute! I won't." He was shocked by what I said. So was I!

I sat on his couch. "How's life?" I say while trying to get comfortable. "Better now that you're here." He said, coming with two drinks. And getting the control.

I met Jacob before I knew Barry. I dated him for a little while, but we both broke it off when we realized we would be better as friends. To my whole family, that was the biggest mistake. We have some chemistry and Barry always reminded me of him.

We chose a movie and we sat together. I was trying to get comfortable, but it was impossible, so I just lifted my legs on top of Jacob and said, "I was uncomfortable." And gave him a smile. He pulled me closer and said, "Are you comfy now?" I nodded, trying to hide my blush said, "Yeah, thanks." We were watching the movie (your choice). And I was really into that movie. I turned to see what Jacob was doing. His eyes just looking into mine. We both blushed and I pushed him slightly, "Focus on the movie Jay." That was my nickname for him. "I am, I just checked to see if you were checking me out, (Y/N/N)." We both laugh and continued watching the movie. It finally ended and we just sat there for a bit.